ch-4 Six brothers!

O:omg he is so cuteeee!
S: I can't believe that he has to marry some one from us.
A: Ohh~ I will make him mine before you all
H: ah I guess we shouldn't be Lound .I am sure he will be surprised like that.
O: oh chibi chan don't worry , I am sure osamu isn't near yet *poke*

A sound from atsumu came out causing them to be silent for a moment and then atsumu open his eyes slowly

O: oh he is up!

Atsumu looks at them how they are all towering over him 2 men on each side atsumu screams "AHHHHHH"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

They are all standing now in another room the four of the boys are standing infront of osamu and atsumu.  Atsumu is sitting on a chair and osamu standing next to him. "So can someone explain what happened,  didn't I say to wait till I introduce you all to him?" Osamu said , annoyed.  "We are sorry, I swear I worned them but no one listened to me" hinta said looking at them. Atsumu look at the boys infront of him and to osamu, he pats on his brother shoulder to calm  him down and then he speaks "it is okay you all, I believe you were just excited so, would all of you please introduce yourself to me?" The all nod and start.

O: hello tsumu~ I am oikawa  , I am the oldest brother

S: I am sugawara , call me suga , I am the second

A: Akashi, third

H: I am Hinta nice to meet you atsumu San I am the youngest

"Oh nice to meet you all" atsumu says smiling at them , but osamu next to him doesn't look happy at all but annoyed . He grabs atsumu's hand and take him  out of the room "we have to go now , we need to get ready for school" atsumu stumble on his way but he has no other choice.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Atsumu now is in school , his brother made sure that he is wearing the necklace and hiding it so that no one knows the he is a human. The school is vast and big . Luckily osamu escorted him to where his classroom is. Good, half of the day went by very well without someone noticing me.  It is now the lunch break and atsumu is waiting for his brother to come as osamu told him so when he left to his own classroom. Someone taps Atsumu's shoulder from the back , atsumu gets startled "Oi oi calm down it is not like I am gonna eat you" a voice spoke from behind atsumu, atsumu turns around and bow in his seat a little "ah sorry ... it was just sudden" Atsumu hears a giggle and lifts his head up to look at the boy infront of him. "Let's be friends my name is suna rintarou" atsumu shakes his hand "and I am atsumu" the boy infront of him hms looking at him closely "atsumu... you look like the vice president Council " atsumu nods "yeah we are twins, do you know samu?"  "hmm well ofcourse I know him , he is very well known you know" atsumu smile "oh I see" atsumu glance at the door seeing if osamu have  came or no , suna notices his actions "hey , you waiting for someone?" atsumu looks back at him again "yes I am waiting for osamu" suna stands up from his seat "oh I see, I bet he is stuck in a crowd or with work. Let's go search for him . I know where the student council room is." Atsumu eyes sparkle and follows suna's lead.

TBC
A.N (sorry that this is so short🙏)