🌸Chapter 48🌸

Chapter 48: Save me

Third pov

The guys told Jimin and Jin what they have found and they were both relieved and angry.

"That bitch couldn't leave my taetae for a second could she."

"Now Taehyungie is probably tied up somewhere. Just she waits."

....

"okay Jungkook, let's go."

Jimin and Jin were staying at the mansion until they get back.

"Jungkook put Lisa's address in the GPS and Baekhyun drove off."

After 1 hour and 3 minutes, they saw the house in a distance.

Jungkook was getting angry at the sight it. even though the house wasn't Lisa, he wanted to burn it down.

"Easy Jungkook, you'll get what you want in a moment." Bakehyun tried to calm down his brother.

"She's got hell to pay."

...

They pulled up at her house and jUngkook got out first. Since it was a mansion there were big gates and they were closed. That didn't stop Jungkook though. He climbed up like a pro and entered the mansion through the back left door to the garden.

He knew this door was always never locket.

The doorknob spun open and he went in.

He sensed that two people were in the house. 1 male and the other female. His blood boil. She actually took Taehyung. He let his anger flow out and spread where he went.

Lisa was upstairs in her room.

Taehyung was in the basement.

"Lisa!" Jungkook yelled.

The entire mansion heard this. everyone wall got the message and Lisa sure did.

"J-Jungkook..."

Lisa was scared of his tone but happy that he went to her house(she must be mad crazy if she thinks Jungkook gonna date her again)

She dumbly ran downstairs expecting to see a happy Jungkook waiting to embrace her, little did she know she was fucked.

"Jungkook I'm he-

She froze at Jungkook's aura and sight. He was boiling with murder on her mind and she knew this cause she sensed it in the air.

Her body is telling her don't move while her mind is screaming run.

Jungkook walked up to her slowly and dangerously. Her eyes were forming teras but weren't falling. Her body trembling but sounding move. He minds screaming at her but nothing.

"What have you done with Taehyung?"

Nothing.

"what have you done with him? answer me!"

"i-i-i-

Jungkook held his hand around her throat and lifted her up in the air. She was begging for pure life(she fucked up) She was hardly getting any oxygen and she was fighting to get out of his hold.

"J-Jun-

tears were leaving her eyes. she was dying slowly like suffocation.

Just in time before her neck snaps or she was out of breath. Baekhyun rushed over and tried to calm Jungkok done.

"Jungkook calm done!"

Jungkook turned his head and looked at his little brother who clearly was getting dominated by his older brother's rage.

"How are we to find him if you're gonna kill her."

"I can sense him to find him. She's useless to me and will die for what she's done."

"Why kill her when you can torture her instead, after all she did bring this on herself. Kill her is like letting her set free."

Jungkook agreed with his brother and just wanted to end Lisa here. Before he did anything more. He sensed that his mating mind link was on and this means he could talk with his mate.

"Koo..kie"

Jungkook dropped Lisa's messy but alive body to the floor and recollected himself.

"Tae?"