NOTE

Hey guyss.....
I hope all of you are doing well and staying home and safe.

I know its a difficult time for everybody. Some have lost their jobs or loved ones or something or the other. But always keep in mind that this is just a bad phase and just like every other bad phase this shall too pass.

About the story so i am still working on it. So the thing is i haven't been working on it from jan 2021 because i have lost someone so close to me and everything was so disastrous for me. My mental health,my emotions and all the other things were all over the place so obviously couldn't have the energy to even pick up my phone. I couldn't even been able to study also.

So i lost alot of my time but i think that was necessary because even now when i think of that person whom i lost i still cry and trust me guys i am not a very emotional person but that person was like my best friend in the family.

So for the story please give me sometime more. You have been so patient to me and i still see messages asking when i will upload and trust me its not just you guys i also want to upload but lost track of my studies and first i wanna cope up with that so that i am free from one end.

Also guys this is not to gain any sympathy or anything i am just putting up my situation...the reason of me not uploading. I know i am not the only one but many of you as well be it mentally or physically has suffered. But do something that you like or something you have been meaning to do since a long time i think this is the perfect time for that as this will keep you busy and don't put too much focus on situation but also don't be blind sided as we closing our eyes is not gonna change anything but maybe not see news for a few days but keep tabs. I currently am focusing on competitive exam for the phd so that is keeping me busy and also sane to some extent. So do something that you like and enjoy.

So basically i think i will probably start uploading consistently from 1st of june. I am not promising this to you but to myself😅.So please bear with me and maybe reread till then so that you may get the hold of that story.

And i am definitely gonna upload the sequel first as i have gotten so many request for that.

Till then please stay safe,wear your masks when you step outside or someone comes to your place,sanitize all the things you get like groceries or vegetable or any other stuff or even yourself if you step outside, don't believe in any messages you get from anyone not even from me only trusted sources like a doctor or ICMR or WHO and most importantly get vaccinated whenever you get your shot ...please do not miss it.

Thats all for today...i will see you real soon with a new story. Till then bye!!❤