CHAPTER-40

Precap- Nandini birthday celebration.
Manik's confession.
And nandini's "I like you" confession.

1 month has passed since manik's confession and nandini's not -so-confession..
Both were happy with each other. They both were busy and trying to complete their work before marriage.
Even though they were busy but at the end of the day they somehow make time for themselves.
Like sometimes they meet for lunch,or coffee or just some quality time trying to know each other as much as they can.
But even if they couldn't be able to meet then also other person try to understand and they end up video calling or just calling or sometimes even text for just like 5-10 min.
They got to know each other a lot in this week like Nandini is good classical singer and for Manik well he behaves so cranky when he was sick.

Here Nandini was just sitting in her cabin and thinking about that day only when Manik got sick.

(Imagine nandini's cabin)
Flashback:

It was just after 2 weeks of their confessions and not so confessions day when Nandini was a little free during lunch hours and so she decided to have her lunch with Manik whether in his office or outside totally depends on his schedule . It was their pact whenever one of them is free he/she can go to his/her place to spend some time like a lunch or a coffee date.
So she decided to surprise him and went to Malhotra industries and when she went to the receptionist and ask about Manik since she came here quite a some time the receptionist also knew her and told her that Manik is in the cabin so she went towards the cabin.
She knocked his cabin even though he had told her not to but she declined and said that it's seems a little unprofessional when he was with some office employees.
And today also when she knocked there was no reply so she again knocked but still nothing.

So she decided to just go inside and when she went inside she saw that there was nobody in the cabin but his private room was open so she when towards the cabin and saw that he was lazily sleeping on the bed which was quite unusual for him so she quietly went towards him and try to wake him up but then she realised that he was burning with fever.

She panicked a little bit but then she calmed herself down thinking that she herself is a doctor and she quickly called his pa and gave him her car keys and told him to get her emergency kit from the Car Nd also cold water with a cotton cloth.

Till then she removed his coat and shoes slowly and switched the AC off and covered him with the quilt.

Just then she heard a knock and there was one of the worker with cold water and a cotton cloth so she started putting cotton cloth dipped in the cold water a couple of times and just then she again heard a knock and there was his pa with her kit so she checked him and since he was not waking up she decided to give him an injection and again started doing the cold water strips.

When she realised his temperature has decreased down a little then she decided to cook something light like a soup and went towards the kitchen but there was mostly packed soups and coffee and tea packet.
But she thought to make him a fresh soup so she ordered some things and told his pa through intercom that if some packages came under her name just take them and give it to her.
Till then she began preparing tea for him and soon packages came and she began preparing the soup.

(Ignore Manik in the background)Soon she was ready and went to the room where she found out that he was moving a little bit but still wasn't fully awake so she decided to wake him up as he had to eat something

Soon she was ready and went to the room where she found out that he was moving a little bit but still wasn't fully awake so she decided to wake him up as he had to eat something.