CHAPTER-7

Yesterday went great for MALHOTRA's as the prankster of the house had came(of course our mukti) so everyone was very happy.
It is new morning...a fun morning.

Everyone is sitting at the dining table having breakfast as MALHOTRA's are ready to go to office after a lot of insistence by their princess.
And finally both men MALHOTRA's went to office.
And here our ladies are having their own tym when nyonika started a serious conversation.
Nyonika-mukku beta ek bar puchi?
Mukti-mom when did u start asking permission....puchiye na...
Nyonika-beta is there anyone in Mannu's lyf...as in a girl?...I mean does he lyk someone seriously..
Mukti-no mom as far as I know ...there is no one...agr koi hota to bhai would have definitely told me or FAB5...but no ...so there is no one.
Why mom...why do ask?
Nyonika-beta I and ur dad were thinking that now Mannu should settle down as in get married.
Mukti-mom do u think he is ready?
Nyonika-mukku I think he is...u know na how mature he is...and until unless he will meet someone how will find out..
Mukti-u r ryt...
Vese I know u agr aap keh rhi ho to Aapne meri Bhabhi dhund bhi li hogi.😉
Btaye kon he..
Nyonika-u r ryt...psnd to aai he koi..
Naam NANDINI MURTHY he...she is a doctor... infact uske brother ko Mannu jnta he....his name is abhimanyu Murthy and their and our company are working on some project..
And then she told her how they met, their dinner at murthies and everything.
But mukti were stuck when she heard that Nandini is abhimanyu's sister.
Mukti-she is abhimanyu's sister...
That means she is really great...I think I have met one tym when she came wid him at cllg.
Remember mom one day Bhai forgot his assignment so I had gone to give it him... that's when we met... after Bhai and abhimanyu went we talked for hours.
She is really a great girl mom...she is beautiful, smart, intelligent.
U know Nandini ne mujhe ek meeting me hi impress kr diya.
Great choice mom .
Nyonika-that is fantastic...ohh that's why u were late that day and I couldn't ask u  the reason as I got a call from NGO..
Now that u lyk her...and there is no one in his lyf...we 'll ask him at dinner..
Mukti excitingly nodded.

Here at MURTHY mansion both our ladies are enjoying as nandu is at home as Naina wanted Nandini to accompany her for shopping.
After coming from shopping both were chatting and having fun.
When nandini got call from abhimanyu that he forgot some important file at home and it was needed to be delivered at MALHOTRA INDUSTRIES to manik...so she have to go..
ON PHONE:
Nandini-but Bhaiyu me appke aake De jti Hu na why MALHOTRA INDUSTRIES.
Abhimanyu-nandu vo file confidential he and if u come here then I or dad have to go and ryt now in 10 min we have a client meeting...so plzz bccha..
Nandini-acha Bhaiyu it's the ohk ..
U send me the address I 'll go.
Abhimanyu-no need bccha u just go wid the driver.  he knows..
Saying this they cut the call Nandini told their conversation to Naina and went to get ready .
After a few min she came all ready..
Nandini's attire:

Here Nandini reaches MALHOTRA INDUSTRIES and manik doesn't know that Nandini is coming as abhimanyu told him that he himself is coming but forgot to tell me about the sudden change of plan

Nandini reached at the reception and asked.
Nandini-excuse me can I meet MR. MANIK MALHOTRA.
Receptionist-mam do u have an appointment?
Nandini-actually no but it's important can u ask tell him that someone from murthy industries has came to give a file.
Receptionist- wait a second mam I'll inform.
She told his pa to inform him.
Kritika-sir .. someone from murthy industries has came to give a file.
He told him to let him come.
And Nandini went to his cabin and here in his cabin manik is talking on his phone wid a cup of coffee in his hand  while walking.

She knocked and he without turning said "come in".
Nandini-hello mr.malhotra.
Suddenly manik turned around and spilled a little bit of coffee on her dress.
Manik-oh shit...I m so sorry. Ms.murthy...i really am...I didn't realize..I m sorry.
Nandini-its ... it's ohk mr.malhotra..no need to apologize...it happens.
MANIK- I m really sorry once again..come I 'll show the washroom.
He lead her to a small room attached to his cabin .
The room has all its necessities lyk a mini kitchen,sofa,bed,an attached bathroom.
Attached room:

Bathroom:

After a few min Nandini came out rubbing the stain from her dress

After a few min Nandini came out rubbing the stain from her dress ...
The stain got removed but the dress becomes a little wet.so manik suggested her to wait for a while as it's summer it'll dry within few min.
She also agreed as it does not look good going lyk that.
She was going toward the sofa when she tripped and fell on manik and manik got unbalanced and both fell on the bed.
Both has a cute ,short eyelock and got lost.when manik unknowingly mumbled "beautiful" very slowly..but Nandini heard and couldn't stop herself from blushing .
Seeing her red cheeks manik also smiled a little.
And after a few min he carefully got up and till that tym her dress got almost dried.
In all this both forgot about the file.
When suddenly Manik asked.
Manik- ms.murthy..vse how come u r here?I thought abhimanyu was gonna come.
Nandini-actually bhaiyu got into a meeting that's why he couldn't come so he asked me.
MANIK- ohh...
Vese again I m sorry.
Nandini-its ohk Mr MALHOTRA.. anyways I should go it's late.
MANIK-yeah ...come it'll drop u till the gate..
Nandini-its ohk Mr MALHOTRA..u continue wid ur work ...I'll go.
Not wanted to make her uncomfortable he agreed...and she went.
Manik's POV:
Oh god wat is wrong wid me...I said beautiful to her but she was blushing that means she liked it ...
Wow...this girl...she is something...
Nandini's POV:
Shit ayyippa wat just happened...he said beautiful and I blushed...I mean I never reacted such a way for any guy...
Omg...mr.malhotra...u r something...
Manik's attire: