CHAPTER-44

Precap-Manik got fever.
Nandini took care of him.
They had soup and tea made my Nandini.
Manan closeness.
Flashback continues:

Soon they left Malhotra industries in Nandini car and told the driver to drive back manik's car.

After a while they reached Malhotra mansion and she met everybody.

Nandini explained how Manik got fever and he is weak so she stayed and now he'll be needing atleast 4-5 days of rest and no work.

Nyonika suggested to manan to go to manik's room Nd talk.

Atleast Nandini was a little reluctant to go but then agreed knowing to manik's health.

They reached manik's room.

As Nandini was seeing manik's room .
(I know she was already in his room before but that time she mostly saw the pictures ,when she was going to, everybody came so she couldn't be able to.)

Manik came from back and put his chin in her shoulder startling her but they she calmed down.

Manik- so...did you like OUR room.

Nandini(blushing)- yeah...it's peaceful.

Manik- Do you want any change in the room.

Nandini- just one thing...can we have a big frame above the bed of our wedding and one with full family on the front wall of the bed..if you are ok.

Manik- of course ...I was gonna do it eventually..but now that you have said that then just select the picture yourself...

Nandini- okk❤️..