CHAPTER-42

Flashback continues:

Nandini smilingly came back with the food and they both sat on the bed to eat.

On seeing the food Manik said
Manik(pout)- what is this?

I am not having this soup and tea..
Seriously Nandini... you know na I don't like this milk tea..I want my earl grey tea.

Nandini- manik see this is very healthy and I didn't make the cup soup

Ye soup fresh vegetables se he( this is from fresh vegetables)..and about tea Manik this is very good during fever..isme adrak(ginger) , elaichi(cardamon) and Kali Mirch(black pepper) he... packet Vali nhi he ...(not from packet)
Its good for the headache and sore muscles.

Please...

Manik-but kitchen me to sirf cup soups the na..
(But I had only cup soups in the kitchen)

Nandini- ohhh I ordered some things from from outside when you were asleep.

Manik- hey.....why did you do such things ..I could have eaten the soup from the packets also...why did you trouble so much.

Nandini- manik doing something for you can never be troubling for me...u get that straight in your head ok..

Now enough talking everything is getting cold...let's eat.

Manik- hey... why r u sweating?

Nandini- ohh...I came from the kitchen...maybe that's why..

Manik- but it's been 10 min since you came to the room then why are you still sweating.

And why is the room so hot..

Hey.. the AC is off.

Nandini- yeah.. I switched it off..u are not switching it on...it's not good for you right now...

Manik- but Nandini you must be feeling hot..

Nandini- manik it's fine...dekhna thodhi Der me i will be fine..