CHAPTER-9

After reaching MALHOTRA mansion at evening Raj told about their conversation to nyonika and both waited for the good news.
Here raman and abhi reaches Murthy MANSION.
And the first thing that runs in Raman's mind is how to start this conversation so first he told everything to naina and she was also happy and agreed that it's tym that nandu should get married so he decided to talk it over dinner.

At dining table:
Raman-nandu princess hme tumse Kuch bat krni thi.
Nandini-yes Appa tell me na..
Raman-princess aaj Aapke liye ek rishta Aaya he.
And she didn't said a word just started thinking wat to say.
Naina-listen nandu don't worry we force u it's just that it came and we also started thinking about it.
But don't worry there is no pressure.
Nandini-its not that Amma I mean marriage is big responsibility.
I mean new house,new people everything will be different.
I don't know if I m ready or not.
Raman-princess if u don't take a step further how will you know...
Nandini-u r ryt..I just that this fear that wat if won't be a good daughter in law..
And I don't wanna let u down.
Raman-u had never let us down... And I know u never will.
So don't worry.
NANDINI-bhaiyu u haven't said anything..
Wat don't think?
Abhimanyu-nandu It should solely be ur decision.
But in my opinion u r very responsible girl.
I know u can deal everything.
NANDINI-ty Bhaiyu...
Apoa I will meet the guy.
Raman-i m proud of u princess.
Abhimanyu-vese dad ladka kon he?
Raman-Manik MALHOTRA Raj Ka beta.
He came today in my office.
Then Raman their entire conversation.
Here listening that it is Manik unknowingly Nandini started blushing and remembering their office encounter.
But soon gathered herself.
And they completed their dinner with abhimanyu pulling her legs and teasing her.
And Raman also informed Raj about Nandini 's decision both got happy and decided that they will have an official meeting on coming Sunday so that the kids can talk.
Here at MALHOTRA Mansion the couple decided to tell the kids in the morning.

In the morning when all the MALHOTRA's were having breakfast when raj started the conversation.
Raj- manik the girl decided to meet u ...so we r having a an official meeting on coming Sunday..
Do u have any problem wid the plan?
Manik(shocked)-dad when did u find the girl and u talked to them also.
Dad I haven't even seen the girl let alone know the girl .
Raj-relax son u know the girl and u have met her .
Manik(confused)dad wat r u talking about... I haven't met any girl.
Nyonika-relax Mannu don't stress urself we' tell who the girl is.
The girl is none other than Nandini murthy.
That's why we said that u have met her .and before u ask more questions let me just ans it for u.
When I first met her I got really impressed and then dinner with them just increased that .
So after we talked (indicating Raj)na he talked to Raman they talked to Nandini and she agreed.
So now any questions.
Manik (chuckling)-no mom..
Raj-so u ready.
MANIK-yeah dad.

After completing the dinner all went to their respective rooms and here manik changed into nyt suit and started thinking.
Manik's POV:
Oh god it's ms murthy ...but I m happy listening that it is her ... but why?
Wat is this strange feeling yr?
But whatever it is I m liking it.
I hope usne Kisi pressure me Haan na kha ho...I 'll ask her on Sunday.
Manik's night dress:

Here Nandini also thinking wat's gonna happen

Nandini's POV:
I have no idea that nyonika mam liked me that much.
I mean Mr. MALHOTRA he is great guy ...no girl will reject him..
But why I was happy when dad told me that the boy is Manik MALHOTRA
There was an unknown happiness at that moment.
But he is related to music and I ....music ....no.no...no...i can't go there again...my  past will come back to me...
I will not go back to music.
But should I tell him that the girl that he is gonna meet hates music....
Yeah I should... it's wrong for him no to know...I 'll tell him so wat I can't tell the whole truth but he can make decision at least...I 'll tell him on Sunday.
Nandini's night dress: