CHAPTER-41

Precap- Nandini thinking about the day when manik got sick.
Nandini went to surprise Manik in the office but saw that Manik had fever.
Gave Manik an injection to reduce the fever.
Flashback continues :

Nandini slowly went towards him and lovingly started to wake him up.

Nandini-Manik...hey...wake up...

Manik please wake up and eat something.

But he moved himself to her lap and snuggle more into her tummy.

This is the first time they were so close.

She was feeling a lot of things but mostly content.
When she was in her thoughts Manik slowly open his eyes and saw her in thoughts and then realized his position and immediately understood and moved from her lap as he thought that she is feeling uncomfortable.

When she realised he is moving then she realised that he is awake.
Just when she was going to say something she heard him.

Manik- I am sorry..I didn't realize that I was in your lap...it's just I have this habit of doing when I am feeling low.

I m sorry if you feel uncomfortable.

Nandini(smiles)- Manik I wasn't feeling uncomfortable trust me.
I was just realizing that how far we have come and I just feeling content thinking that.

So don't feel guilty ok.😊

Manik(smiles)- you sure na.

She nodded smilingly.

Manik- ok then...I m not moving from here (pointing towards her lap and shift towards her lap)

Nandini(smiles)- Manik though I don't mind but it's far from lunch time and you haven't eaten anything so please eat something then you can do whatever you want

Manik- just 5 minutes.

Nandini-ok...but only 5 minutes ok..

Manik- hmm... by the way what are you doing here....and all this (pointing towards her stesthcope) .

(Imagine Nandini)Nandini- ohh I was kinda free after lunch so decided to have lunch with you so came here to surprise you but when I came here and checked you and realized you have fever and rest you know

(Imagine Nandini)
Nandini- ohh I was kinda free after lunch so decided to have lunch with you so came here to surprise you but when I came here and checked you and realized you have fever and rest you know.

Just then he realised she also hasn't eaten anything and there was cotton strips and water bowl on the side table and her kit also and he kinda imagined that she was here from a very long time.

Manik- how long have you been here?

Nandini(ruffling his hair)-
An hour or so.

Manik(in a jerk got up from her lap)-
What?

Why the hell you didn't tell me that?
Ohh god...u must be hungry right.. let's go and eat something.

Nandini- manik...relax...I m not that hungry...I had a very heavy breakfast.
And also I made lunch and also we are not eating outside food, you are sick.

Manik- ok miss doctor..jesa aap kahe(saluting)( whatever you wish)

Nandini laughingly went towards the kitchen area to get the food.