THANK YOU 😊

Hey guys!

Ever since I started posting again continuously with a schedule you guys are following me again.

So a big thank you to all of you guys for liking my story and following me.

And one thing I wanna say that I am never gonna say you guys to follow me and of course nobody can, it's your wish.

The reason is that I know if people like my story they will eventually like it also.
But again and again telling is not gonna change their decision, the only thing that's gonna change the decision is my improvement in my story.

And those guys who say to follow them, please don't mind you guys.

It's everybody own choice so please don't mind.

This note is not to point those people but it's just my opinion.

I am again saying that this is not to everybody but just my "opinion".

Now coming back tomorrow to the story.

Everybody keep telling to me update so I am gonna put a schedule for that i.e.

" Monday and Wednesday at 12 pm".

But sometimes it can be 3 like on special occasion.

About the other story most of you are telling me to continue from kyy season 3.

So I think I am gonna do that.

But still I am gonna wait so those who follow me and know about the show can please comment on that and know me about your opinion.

Once again a big thank you for liking my story.

Love you guys!!❤️