Part Five.

𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

"K mommy ride is outside, I have to go but I promise I'll be back in time to see you guys off to school." I said hugging Kairi and the rest of the kids.

Jayce's three children were also my three children, I loved and adored them just as much as they did me.

"Mmkay mommy love you."

"Love you more." I gave Kairi and Cali a kiss on the forehead.

"Can you paint my nails when you come back?" Cali asked showing me her unpainted hand.

"Of course baby." I smiled

"Ok guys I have to get going and babe thank you for this I truly appreciate it, and be good while I'm gone also please don't forget to help them pick out their school clothes Sunday night." I explained to Jayce.

I'm almost sure that I can trust him to do everything that I was telling him to do.

Waving bye to everyone I dragged my small suitcase out to the car and allowed the driver to put it in for me.

Once I was settled in we were soon off to the private beach villa that Jayce had booked for me for the weekend. I was in for massages, foot rubs and mimosas. I was looking forward to everything that had been waiting for me.

Plugging in my Apple AirPods I played some of my favorite tunes and decided to take a nap so I can have enough energy to enjoy the beach once I was there.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

𝑮𝒂𝒃𝒃𝒚:

"Rico wake up someone keeps calling you." I said shaking him out of your sleep.

He woke up and put it on silence.

"Rico I swear to Go—."

"Ok, ok." He huffed sitting up to finally answer the phone. I rolled back over in the blanket and attempted to drift back off into the good sleep I was getting before Rico phone started going off.

"Aight we'll be over soon." He said walking back into the room.

Opening the shades the sun came in and shined right in my eye.

"Rico!" I whined.

"Get up, we about to go to my people's crib." He said going into the closet to find something to wear.

Rico and I have only been talking for a very short period of time but we grew extremely close with a quickness.

"Whyyy?" I whined.

"My bro want me to come over now get up and get yourself together plus you get to meet my nieces and nephews." He said kissing me on me.

"Damn your breath smells like ass." He pointed out.

"Fuck you Rico!" I said tossing a pillow at him.
I got up and immediately began to get myself together for the day, I was pleasantly surprised that Rico wanted me to meet some of his family.

Dave and I was together for over two years and I've never even met a cousin of his. He would fly back to New York constantly to go see his family but never invite me.