Part Twenty Five.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

𝑳𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒏:

Dave had another thing coming if he didn't think I was about to check him and let him know what the fuck it is

Dave had another thing coming if he didn't think I was about to check him and let him know what the fuck it is. "You got a lot of nerve!" I shouted at him. "Me being in a relationship with another man is completely different compared to the shit you've done." I added.

"And how so?" He paused. "Hmm did you forget about all the shit you put me through? Did you forget all the pain you caused me while I was carrying our daughter? That shit still haunts me! You say you love me but love doesn't abandon you for another woman, love doesn't make you want to commit suicide and love doesn't suppose to hurt!" I shouted.

I was fed up with Dave throwing my relationship with Jayce around every chance he got because truth be told it didn't compare to none of the malicious stunts he's pulled in the past. "Don't touch me!" I moved away as he tried to console me.

Grabbing my medium sized duffle bag I made my way out the front door and got into my car. Before driving off I scrolled through my phone and found a hotel nearby with vacancy.

Finding one that was a few miles down the road, I pulled up to valet and gave them my keys. Going into the hotel, it was really not as nice as what I have wanted it to be but it was available and the closest.

Checking in with the front desk, I paid and was given my room key. Honestly all I wanted right now was a hot meal, a shower, FaceTime Kairi and get a good nights rest. I started to doubt Dave in the back of my mind as I thought how in the hell he thought it was ok to be in the jacuzzi with another women.

Especially while trying to mend your relationship with your wife. Shaking my head to myself, I stripped down to my bare minimals and got into the warm steaming shower. I washed my entire body from head to toe and made my way out to finish the rest of my routine.

"Dave what the fuck!" I called out. "What part don't you get I want to be alone?" I hissed. "How did you even know where I was?" I asked.

"You must've forgot that I run New York baby.....And this hotel just so happens to be one of my many properties and I got an alert from one of my receptionist that my baby girl just checked in." He said hovering over me.

"Dave.....Fuck you and your receptionist." I hissed.
"Dave seriously...What do you want?" I paused.

"You mamas...I want you." He bit on his bottom lip.

"Well that's too damn bad." I rolled my eyes. "Can you leave now so I can get some sleep?" I whined.

Ignoring me he grabbed me by my waist and just stared into my eyes as if he was attempting to see through me. "I'm not going nowhere and you not staying here. Let's go." He pulled me.