Part Twenty Three.

𝑳𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒏:

"Mamas wake up we home

"Mamas wake up we home." Dave said lifting my head off of his shoulder. Slowly waking up I looked around and notice that we weren't at Brianna's place. "Umm...Dave we don't live here." I mumbled. "Well you do now... c'mon my people already grabbed y'all stuff from Bri's place." He said while holding Kairi over his shoulder.

Too sleepy to argue the issue I followed behind him into the enormous house. Locking the door shut I made my way upstairs to prepare for a hot shower and get right into bed.

Not seeing my suitcase lying around I walked straight into the closet and saw that my things have been color coordinated and folded neatly. "Who the hell are his people?" I thought back to him saying his people grabbed mine and Kairi things from Brianna's place.

Finding a comfortable silk nighty to wear to bed, I laid it out onto the California king sized mattress and walked over to the bathroom to prepare for my shower. "Dave!" I called out.

I was extremely tired from tonight's festivities and was being too lazy to unsnap my own bra. "What's up mamas?" Dave asked walking in. "Can you help me with this?" I whined.

Helping me unsnap my bra, he threw it into the laundry hamper and disappeared back into the bedroom. "Thank you!" I called out.

Hearing him turn on the video game I sighed and proceeded to get into the warm running water. Washing my body thoroughly, I stepped out into a warm plush towel and proceeded with the rest of my routine.

"Hope yo ass didn't use all the hot water. Yo why you be in the shower for mad long?" He furrowed his brow. "It's my end of the day therapy, that's why." I said applying lotion to my legs and feet. Once I was all finished I went down the hall to check on Kairi before calling it a night.

Seeing that she was sound asleep I placed the baby monitor facing towards her and made my way back down to Dave's room. Noticing that he was nowhere in sight, from the sounds of it I knew he was now taking his shower.

Turning the lamp off on my side of the bed, I slid under the warm comforter and made myself comfortable and drifted off into a deep sleep.

"Somebody's finally awake." Dave announced as I entered the kitchen. Playfully sticking up my middle finger, I opened the refrigerator and helped myself to a glass of orange juice. "Umm where is my daughter?" I looked around noticing Kairi was nowhere in sight.

"Our daughter...And she's at my moms crib for the next couple of days." He continued chopping up vegetables. "Umm why?" I asked. "I thought we should have some time alone, you know watch movies and get to know each other all over again." He said.