Chapter Four

Harry Styles' POV

"So, what you going to be doing tonight?" She asked me for the millionth time, leaning closer and giving me a flirtatious smirk.

Nicole Smith. Hair extensions, curves,rich bitch, face full of makeup.

Popular girl, or Queen Bee, as a lot of people liked to call her, who would never stop pestering me.

She was actually pretty, when she had no makeup on.

But she was also a walking talking STD.

And she was a brat to a lot of people, so it wasn't fair she was treating me nicely and others not.

She placed her hands on my chest and bit her lip.

Normally that would be pretty hot, but all I could think about was how that must have hurt, biting the swollen fake lips.

I bet she was half plastic actually, Kim Kardashian had competition.

I held her chin roughly and pulled her face closer to mine; our breaths mingled and my lips were inches away from hers.

She gasped, her cheeks turning red and her hazel eyes widened.

I didn't stop there; I trailed my finger down her cheek, stopping at her neck, then I placed a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

I smirked back.

"Sorry babe, I'm not free tonight," I murmured, her skin smooth under my touch.

And then I let go of her, turned away and carried on looking for a book in the library, breaking all the tension.

"What?"

"You heard me, I can't."

She huffed, and stormed away.

I couldn't help but laugh, poor her.

Then I realised that was pretty rude, and I ought to apologise.

Then I remembered I didn't have to, all I did was turn her offer down.

Besides, I really needed to complete some stuff, cook food, and watch tonight's football.

I found the book I was looking for and left the library, running a hand through my long hair.

I went to the lunch table, where the rest of the boys were.

"Hey guys, oh, hey Cara!"

"Hey Styles, what's up,"

Cara was another friend of mine, she was really nice, and we hung out quite a lot.

Many people thought we were together, but she was actually a lesbian, so they were wrong.

I sat opposite her and Zayn nudged my ribs.

"What,"

"Were you making out with Nicole Smith in the library?"

"Huh?"

"Not Nicole Smith!" Cara said dramatically.

I ignored her.

"Someone saw you guys, and asked her, and now she's spreading the rumour all around the place,"

"Oh for fucks' sake," I groaned.

"What were you even trying to do Harry?" asked Louis.

"I don't know, fluster her, lead her on, then break the tension," I shrugged.

"Just like you always do, except you increase the tension and then we all know what happens next," Zayn fake sighed.

"Zayn, like you're so innocent yourself!" laughed Niall,