Chapter Eighteen

Harry Styles' POV

"Harry, come in,"

It took me a moment to process what she had said.

Maybe she had changed her clothes in that amount of time?

I opened the door slowly, kinda nervous, which was actually pretty weird, because I'm never like this.

"What's taking you so long Styles? You scared?" Taylor said, a slightly shaky laugh coming out of her.

She was nervous.

I smiled to myself, holding onto the door for a little longer before opening, entering and shutting it, finding myself looking at her.

She stayed exactly the same, in that black robe.

She hasn't changed I guess.

I hadn't said anything, just gazed at her beauty, her hair tied up elegantly, but the more I stayed silent, I saw her getting anxious, fidgeting with her fingers and looking down at her feet.

Obviously I couldn't let her feel like that, so I came closer, wrapping my arms around her petite waist, and I kissed her.

Kissing her always made me feel good, like it was an antidote to all my problems, an antidote to all my stress.

Her soft lips met mine, and we stayed like that for a few seconds, kissing slowly, until I pulled away.

"What do you want, Tay?" I said, my lips close to hers, my breath lingering over her mouth.

I tightened my grip around her slightly.

I didn't want her to be anxious in whatever she does, I always want her to be confident.

"How do I look, Harry?" She asked, looking into my eyes, searching for any lies in what I was going to say.

I wet my lips, unsure how to give her the best answer.

I could literally bend her over the table and have my way with her, I could worship her like a goddess, doing anything and everything she wanted.

She is so beautiful.

"You look perfect," I said, kissing her and lowering my head to her neck, planting small kisses.

"Really fucking beautiful, you're so beautiful baby," I mumbled into her neck, my kisses becoming a little harsher as I sucked on her smooth skin, feeling her move under my grip.

She sighed, relaxing into my arms finally from her stiff state, hearing the truth in my words and placing her hands on my chest.

I snaked my hand into her hair, tugging it down slightly as more access of her neck appeared.

That's when Taylor moaned, a small,
almost inaudible sound that had me harder than before, almost painfully, as she felt my hold in her hair.

I breathed in her amazing scent, listening to her quickened breaths and biting onto her skin, where this time, it was one of her sweet spots, and she groaned again in pleasure, louder and I removed myself from her neck, her pupils dilated and she was biting her lips, which didn't help my boner at all.

I held her face in my hands, bringing it close to mine and asking again.

"What do you want Taylor?" I murmured, my eyes on her lips.

"I- I want to.. I want you to make me feel good," She breathed, and I could tell she knew those words did things to me, because I felt my own breath quicken, and she smirked, that infuriating smile that right now just turned me on even more.