Chapter Seventeen

Harry Styles' POV

Today, after what felt like ages, I persuaded Taylor to come shopping.

She was paranoid about anyone finding us out, mainly her dad, but she didn't have any clothes, and has been wearing mine.

She liked it, and I totally didn't mind sharing my clothes with her, but I could tell she wanted stuff of her own, like more makeup and shit.

All I have is nail polish, which is a light blue, but I have never put it on, and I don't think she really needs nail polish.

Me and the boys, we are men, we're tough men. If I was caught wearing nail polish in uni they'd probably think I was a softie or something.

However, if it weren't for uni, my nails would be covered in nail paint daily.

I've always had a strange obsession with painting my nails, nobody knows why.

Not complaining though.

Anyways, now we were headed out in the streets of London, in Zayn's car and zooming through the buildings that surrounded us.

I felt eyes on me, and I knew Taylor was staring.

I let it slide, but she wouldn't stop and I was going to get red.

"What you starin' at chastity?" I snapped, however there was a playful tone in my voice.

"Fuck off, I wasn't staring at you Harry," She laughed, and I glanced over to find her cheeks furiously red.

"Creep," I muttered under my breath, grinning.

The way she said my name sounded so nice, how she elongated the 'y' in my name naturally, how her American accent fitted so well with her feisty personality and voice.

She meant so fucking much to me, it was crazy how I would sleep with girls almost daily and forget their names, whereas now Taylor's got me whipped around her pinky, and I've fallen for this angel.

No other girl was the same as her to me, for sure.

We were near the shopping centre and had stopped at a red light, watching people with bags full and drinks in hands, and then I found someone familiar.

"Who is she?" Taylor asked, finding where my eyes looked.

"Perrie Edwards, ex of Zayn's," I said dully, my hands clenching the steering wheel tightly.

"Oh,"

"She broke up with him for no reason, we tried facing her at school but she changed her classes, we couldn't see her at all, and we obviously couldn't show up to her house or anything, it was clear she didn't want to see us, she even blocked our numbers,"

I paused, tearing my eyes away from the blonde who was on the road, and finding the traffic light had turned green.

"Then, when I was gone, apparently she was cheating on him, with some other guy, and lost her feelings for him. When Zayn found out, he was already too sad about losing her, and finding out that she cheated made him feel numb. No more pain, it's almost as if he's emotionless now. The boys told me how he would barely eat, and ever since we came back, he's been getting better,"

I smiled slightly, it hurt so bad that I wasn't there for him while he went through this, but I wasn't going to pin the blame on Taylor.

Thank God I came back though.

"I always knew there was something about him, he wasn't as lively as the others," She said thoughtfully.

"I like him a lot though, he seems so cool," She finished.