Chapter Nineteen

Taylor Swift's POV

I woke up, strong arms firmly wrapped around me and warmth everywhere, my back against his toned chest.

If this was what it felt like waking up with Harry Styles then I'm all up for it.

I remembered last night, and how fucking good I felt, how good Harry made me feel.

Damn.

I moaned a lot too.

The boys must have heard.

I exposed myself completely to Harry yesterday, and although I felt nervous, I knew I could trust him.

I was fully naked, and the way he looked at me made me feel really nice.

I could still feel the ghost of his kisses all over my body, I could feel the rush when I was about to come, how he had left his marks on my neck, on my thigh.

Damn.

I turned my body to face him, and my eyes went over his face in the sun's rays.

He looked so calm when he was asleep, like all his worries were gone.

His skin glowed in the morning light, his brown curls looking slightly golden, his perfect jawline that I absentmindedly traced sharp and perfect.

I didn't even notice he had a scar on his chin, like the remix of Harry Potter.

Except this Harry was way more beautiful.

And this Harry I could proudly call mine.

I softly kissed the scar on his chin, my lips pressed to his amazing skin, feeling the slight dent.

His thick eyelashes fluttered open, and his beautiful eyes were looking at me.

Light emerald eyes that were so kind, yet yesterday they were darker, more intimidating.

His lips twitched upwards, and I hadn't even realised I was staring at him for so long.

"Good morning baby," He rasped.

RASPED.

Fuck, his voice was so hot in the morning.

The British accent with the deep and slightly hoarse voice now even deeper and raspier, and it was a huge turn on.

"Your voice is so hot in the morning," I blurted.

"You're so hot in the morning," He smiled.

"How was your sleep, you looked so calm and carefree," I murmured.

For a moment, I saw a flash of sadness in his eyes, but I must have imagined it, because he smirked sexily, and I knew what he was going to say.

"I had a pretty good night last night actually, I vividly remember eating a really hot girl out, fingering her and making her-"

"Okay okay, I get it! Uh, so, who was this lucky girl?" I asked.

"Oh I don't know how to describe her, I guess you could say she's my girlfriend, but I know for sure she tasted really good, like, really really good," He sighed dramatically.

I kissed him; a chaste kiss on the lips, because neither of us had brushed our teeth yet.

"What a lucky girl," I murmured, tracing my finger on his jawline before attempting to get up.

"Harry, I need to use the toilet!" I groaned, feeling his arms around me not moving at all.

"And I need someone to cuddle, because I love the warmth, so not everyone gets what they want, baby,"