Chapter Twenty

Taylor Swift's POV

Those words shocked me, and Harry whipped his head to Liam so fast I was surprised his neck didn't snap.

"What? How do you know?" He asked urgently.

"Because there's someone at the door, we let him in," Liam replied, gesturing for us to come down.

"Why would you let him in!" Harry yelled suddenly, and Liam stood there normally, but I flinched from his loud tone.

"You know that brings us in danger Liam, why the fuck did you let him!" He shouted again, anger evident, and I was terrified.

My father was going to find me.

He was going to find Harry and the boys.

And Harry shouting didn't help, because angry yelling like that just reminded me of my horrible father.

Harry yelled something at Liam again, I didn't know what it was though, wasn't concentrating.

All that clouded my mind was horrible loud noises, I could feel the blood drain from my face, feel my eyes shut tight, as if that would help.

"Dammit Harry you're fucking scaring her!" Liam finally shouted back, coming over to me and putting a protective arm around my shoulders, making me sit down.

I felt.. God, I don't even know how to describe my feelings.

"Fuck," Harry murmured, brows furrowed and a concerned and scared expression? He came to sit on my other side and kissed my temple.

"Didn't mean to scare you love, 'M just a bit worried, shit, Liam, why did you let the guy in?" He said more gently this time, his arm around my waist and the other on my thigh reassuringly, but I could tell he was trying to hold his anger back.

"He said he was close to her, he's her bodyguard apparently, looks about 50, it looked like he was telling the truth too,"

"I know him," I said faintly, thinking back to when Jordan would be like my therapist, even sometimes preventing when my dad would hit me.

"I trust Jordan, Harry, I'm gonna go see what he's going to say, we're also running out of time," I stood up abruptly, a little dizzy but ignoring it.

"You look really pale Tay, what happened? You look ill," Harry said, his hand cupping my cheek, voice normal and kind again.

"I'm fine, but I have to see him," I replied quickly, telling him with my eyes that I was okay, that I needed to see him.

I rushed down the stairs, both boys following me, and I went down to the living room to find the boys all sitting on the sofa while Jordan was on the recliner.

He looked the same, grey beard, piercing greyish blue eyes, brown hair with tints of grey too, and the usual leather jacket.

His eyes lit up when he saw me, and he stood up, smiling as I rushed over to him, hugging him tight.

He was like my second father, one I could actually be proud to call my dad.

"Jordan," I sighed, smelling his usual woody scent, his warm embrace feeling so good right now.

"Hey kid," His soft Canadian accent I had remembered was still there, obviously, and I let him go, seeing his smile but the worry lines etched in his face weren't hidden.

"What's happening now?" I asked, sitting next to Louis on the couch while Jordan sat back on the recliner.

"Your father is in London, and Taylor, he's really mad. He said he would come to this place, nice sofas by the way, and it wasn't going to be nice,"