Chapter Fifteen

Harry Styles' POV

I went down to my basement, going to sleep.

The smile never left my face; I kissed Taylor.

She even wanted to let me go, all for nothing.

But I wasn't going to leave now.

I didn't want to, honestly.

I mean, of course I did, but Zayn, Niall, Louis, Liam, Cara and my parents will always be there, but Taylor won't.

She'd have to go back home to her dad, and probably get beaten very badly too.

And anyways, I didn't want to leave her.

I wanted to be with her for some time, maybe hang out, gain her trust, and we would both be happy.

And maybe, just maybe, in love.

Though I'm thinking too far, I just like her now.

I got into bed and inhaled the now faint scent of Taylor.

She slept in my bed a couple of times, and her strong sweet smell was left behind.

However, it was a few days ago, and now it was fading, still there, but nearly gone.

I went to sleep, peaceful and smiling.

...............................................................

It was 1:30PM when I woke up, still tired but it was late, and so I got up, changed my clothes and did all the essentials before going upstairs.

I already heard Taylor using the bathroom above, so I knew she was awake, and I went into the kitchen, and, there she was, cooking breakfast.

Or, should I say, lunch.

"Hey," She said, turning to me, her hair open and she was in an oversized sweatshirt with shorts.

Shorts that showed her amazing legs.

"Whatcha doing?" I said, standing behind her and watching over her shoulder.

"Making pancakes,"

And they were coming out pretty good, round and made to perfection.

I took another step forward, curious.

"Harry," I knew she could feel my presence very close to her.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"I wanna help,"

"Uh, okay... how?" She said, focused on the food.

"You could make some more batter," She said, answering her own question. "I don't think this will be enough for the two of us,"

She gestured to the two pancakes and I nodded.

"What do I need?"

"Eggs, flour, some salt, sugar, water and a bit of milk,"

I got out all the ingredients and Taylor handed me a sheet and I measured them all out.

I grabbed two eggs, holding them both in one hand, and I held them against my chest, putting the milk away.

Everything was going fine till I heard a 'crack' and then another one soon after, and my hands were all soggy and wet.

Egg yolk ran down my shirt and through my clenched fingers.

Disgusting.

"Harry, what did you.." She turned around, her mouth dropping as she saw the mess I had made.