Chapter Sixteen

Taylor Swift's POV

I arrived at Harry's house four days ago, nearly five.

Harry's dad didn't know he was here, since then he would probably show up, and find me here, and that wouldn't really be good.

Louis, Zayn, Niall and Liam were so kind to me, and honestly, I felt closer to them in less than an hour than my father had been to me my entire fucking life.

Especially Niall.

Seeing him again and seeing how his smile disappeared when he saw me entering hurt.

It was expected, obviously, but I shouldn't have done it.

However, he did say it was okay, and he treated me very nicely, so I guess that lightened up my mood a lot.

But what made me feel my absolute worst was seeing how they greeted Harry.

Hugging each other so tight their knuckles turned white, and the tears and huge smiles when they saw him, I felt horrible.

They were his brothers, and I took him away ruthlessly, letting them worry, probably even letting them believe he was forever gone.

And yet, even though Harry told them everything, they still let me stay, and even ordered I sleep on a bed.

Speaking of my week so far, it has also been really sweet.

Being with Harry.

He looked after me so much, and nowadays we were really intimate, our trial nearly ending and the outcome predicted good.

I always thought about the day we made out in the kitchen, his hands on my face, in my hair, going up and down my legs, holding my waist.

God, it was the best feeling ever.

And what I found so nice was that I told him I was a virgin and yet he didn't treat me any different.

And how he found it crazy that I had given people head.

He didn't know why though, and I wasn't planning on telling him yet, for now I'd rather be the weird girl who just randomly went up to men and pleasured them.

Eh, everyone has secrets.

It was currently 5PM, and I was lying down on a mattress in Harry's room.

If I slept in the living room my sleep
would have been disturbed since apparently the boys wake up early.

Earlier than I do anyways.

And it would be weird if I slept in one of their rooms, so I'm sleeping on a mattress, after winning a debate from Harry about who gets to sleep on the bed.

I really hoped my dad wouldn't find me here.

I never told him anything about Harry, like where he lived, so hopefully it would be harder for him to find this place, and hopefully he wouldn't find it till I had a plan, on how to keep everyone safe.

And, speak of the devil, Harry came in.

Here this goes.

"Hey Harry,"

"Hey love," He kissed my lips swiftly, smiling and laying beside me.

"I have to tell you something," He said before I could talk, as we both looked up to the ceiling, lying down on our backs.

"Now, I know people normally propose to each other for everything, and give each other promise rings and shit, but currently I don't have that, seeing as my father still doesn't know I'm here. And I know we still have like, two days left till our trial ends, but who knows what's gonna happen and I really don't wanna wait, because everyday I just keep admiring you more and more. So,"