Chapter Ten

Taylor Swift's POV

I looked up at the clock - it was 7:15.

Harry made loud noises from downstairs now and then, but I could barely hear it unless I was in the toilet.

I was making dinner and writing down song lyrics on a sheet at the same time.

When I'm bored, I would make up a random tune in my head and hum that, or even write songs about my life.

They were extremely personal to me, every lyric in my journal, every melody in my mind, however since I was told I was going to England, I haven't picked up that journal once except for when I was packing it in my bag.

I grabbed a tray, fork, knife, spoon, and plate, placed the food in neatly and gave him some water with it.

Then I went down.

"Hey Styles! I'm coming in!"

Every time I went down to him, a small feeling of excitement shivered through my body.

And also the feeling to strangle him to death.

He didn't reply, so I opened the door and he sat on his bed, in deep thought.

"I brang your food,"

"You don't say,"

I rolled my eyes, setting it on the desk and leaving.

Then, a hand grasped my wrist.

"Don't go,"

"Why?" I tried pulling my hand out of his grip, but he was too strong.

"I feel lonely,"

This was too suspicious.

"Uh..."

"Please?"

"Fine, I'm getting my own food then I'm coming,"

How could I say no to those beautiful eyes?

Those beautiful eyes which had a light sparkling in them as if he were up to something.

He tried annoying me once before, but that didn't work, well it did, but I could live with it if I had to.

I went up and got some food, then came back down.

I managed to bring my hot bowl of soup down without a tray, and sat on the desk, while Harry ate on his bed.

"So," He said.

"So what?"

"What should we talk about?"

"Why should we talk?"

"Oh yeah!" His eyes lit up as if he remembered something.

"There's something over there, and I'm not going near it,"

I squinted my eyes, then turned to face him.

"There's nothing there,"

"Yeah, go closer, then you'll see,"

I groaned, going over to see what was wrong.

I crouched down and reached my hand out to the corner of the room, feeling for anything.

"Hey, nothing is here! Y-"

"Hot!" He gasped.

And then a steaming hot bowl of soup poured on me, into my hair and on my back, and the bowl smashed on my head.

I cried out, pain was everywhere, on my shoulders, my scalp, oh gosh my back.

I didn't dare cry, and my head was pounding.