Chapter Twelve

Taylor Swift's POV

I poured in some milk into my bowl and added cereal, glancing at Harry on the couch, who was watching Friends.

Earlier today I realised Harry must've been getting extremely bored in the basement, so I allowed him to wander around my house, but I placed a lock on a lot of things, like most of the windows, sharp stuff, pots and pans, and things that could harm people.

I'm not taking any chances.

Honestly, I had no idea about what we were going to do.

I wasn't going to his father's place, and my dad hasn't replied back to my endless number of messages ever since I came to London.

Speaking of messages, Jared texted me last night, and we planned to meet up the day after tomorrow.

I was feeling pretty excited.

I went to the bathroom and removed the bandage that was on my back, revealing the red burning skin.

I added some cold medicinal oils to it before putting it on my back, and it turned out to work really well, along with the tablets and vitamins I consumed daily.

Hopefully by the end of the week it would be ok, I mean not too much harm was done to it anyways, right?

And even if Jared did see it, I don't think he'd run away or anything.

I replaced the bandage on my back and sat on the other couch, watching the show with Harry.

Harry.

What was I going to do with him for God's sake!

I had the strongest urge to let him go, but then I'd literally be killed by my dad.

And he would tell the police, and I wouldn't blame him.

Probably after Jared and me go out, I'll go to America and see my dad face to face.

"You're not watching, chastity," I heard Harry's deep voice snap me back to reality.

I was used to the nickname by now, and I secretly liked it.

...............................................................

That's how the rest of the days went by, leading to Saturday, the day I go with Jared.

We've been texting a lot, and I mean a lot, and I'm starting to like him.

I got out a dress I bought with Ali, a pastel yellow dress and I styled my hair and applied some makeup.

I felt like doing my red lip was too much for now, so I applied some lip gloss.

I was ready about 15 minutes later, trying to see whether my back was completely healed or not.

I left my room and went to the living room, finding Harry reading a book.

"Romeo and Juliet," I smiled. "My favourite,"

He looked up at me, and I couldn't help but blush under his intense stare.

I felt trapped, in a really good way, with his eyes scanning me and brows furrowed, going on for what felt like hours.

"You look good, chastity, fuck-worthy," He said, giving me an evil smile before opening the book again.

Pervert.

I smiled a little, but what I really wanted to do was smile the biggest smile ever.

"Thanks, I guess? I'm leaving now, so I'll be back in a few hours,"