Chapter Thirteen

Harry Styles' POV

"Motherfucker," I groaned under my breath as the lights flickered.

Then they turned off.

Taylor had been gone for a while now, and ever since she left the lights have been acting up.

Ever since Jared left our house actually, but Taylor never said anything about it.

I carried on watching TV, but the lights were really starting to annoy me.

I wish I had my phone, even though me and Taylor were on ok-ish terms right now I still kinda wanted to leave.

At the same time I wanted her to get home safe.

What was weird was I had so much information about Taylor Swift and Scott Swift, I should have seen this coming.

My kidnap.

And I should have told someone, like the boys.

Taylor mentioned something about holding my friend at gunpoint, and I just know it was one of my boys.

If only they knew, maybe I wouldn't be here right now.

But, honestly being here wasn't the worst thing ever.

Taylor was on my mind 24/7, and not only because she kidnapped me.

But I thought about her.

Her personality, how even if she was mad at you she would still be kind, which I found so cute.

And even though half the time she spoke about what she was going to do with me, I didn't mind. Okay, maybe I did, but I didn't get angry, and anyways, the look of sadness that came on her face made me feel a bit better.

She was only 19, yes, a year younger than me, but still.

It was either kidnap me or more abuse.

And I've seen people going through shit like that, and honestly if I were them I would do anything to avoid being whipped by a belt.

Especially by someone who is meant to love you, care for you, help you grow and most certainly not abuse you.

After a while I got pretty fed up of the lights, so I got up and went over to the telephone, dialling the only number available; Taylor's, obviously.

She probably wouldn't answer, maybe she's even sleeping with the guy (not very chastity of her) and it was also 1AM, but I called anyways, and, to my surprise, she picked up.

"What's taking you so long?" I asked.

"Harry," I heard her from the other end, but I continued.

"You know, chastity, I really don't think Jared is an electrician, the lights have been.."

I trailed off, noticing something as I spoke:

A soft crying came from the other end.

And a very faint voice.

"M-my keys are behind the red cushions, and come to the Rosá Cafe, t-the restaurant," She broke off, sobbing silently, and ignoring what I had said.

What?

"Please help me, I-" She murmured, before letting out a short gasp and hanging up.

What happened? Why did she sound so... broken?

This was Taylor Swift, how could she sound like this.

I grabbed a coat, my shoes, the keys and I was about to leave but then remembered I should probably wear some sort of hat, as a disguise, so I tucked all my hair in a cap and left.