Tsundere!Sniffles x Female!Loyal!Girlfriend!Reader x Nutty

Reader Info

Species: Bunny

Y/n – Your Name

L/n – Last Name

E/c – Eye Color

F/c – Favorite Color

A/n: Sniffles, the smartest animal in Happy Tree Village has treating his girlfriend, Y/n very coldly lately since they have been in a relationship together for a while, but nothing seems to change his attitude. Until Y/n decides to turn to Nutty the sugar crazed squirrel, who grows feeling with her that actually caught Sniffles’s attention and makes an attempt to prove who is more loyal to Y/n.

A/n #2: This is also my first Tsundere oneshot. I hope you enjoy it. :)

Location: Sniffles’s House/Lab – Happy Tree Village

Date: April 20, 1987

Time: 12:15 PM

No POV

In the city of Happy Tree Village, our story takes place in a house/laboratory hybrid where Y/n the F/c rabbit was tapping her foot while waiting for Sniffles to go on their date they had planned together, but Sniffles had to do something for a minute, which became from 1 minute to 15 minutes. Why? Well, it's because Sniffles was a genius and was considered the smartest person in Happy Tree Village and he was get killed in his experiments, mostly to get back at a family of ants, since he is an anteater and his experiments lead to him get killed in various ways. Y/n and Sniffles have been in a relationship for a while, but Sniffles have been really cold towards Y/n and nothing seems to change his behavior, but Sniffles still loved Y/n and he only wanted to protect her from getting harmed by his own experiments he always conducted in his own lab saying that is for the name of science, despite Y/n trying to convince him for dealing with illegal chemicals and/or conducts mad-scientist type experiments.

Y/n: Why do you always have to keep conducting experiments in your lab, even when were going on a date that we planned together?

Sniffles: It's for science, Y/n. I just don't want you to get caught in one of my experiments that will end your life and that will make me regret it for the rest of my life.

How many times that Y/n has heard that excuse from her crush, It's for science, Y/n.

Y/n: Yeah, I know. That's the 26th time you said that when we had our 25th date together. I'm starting to believe that you love science more than me.

Sniffles: I am not cheating you for science!! I just don't want you to die in my own experiments! I just had to make sure that everything is put away or else something bad will happen to everyone including us!

Y/n is getting tired of waiting for Sniffles to take his sweet time in his own lab whenever they were about to go on their dates. So it looks like she is going to conduct her own experiments to make Sniffles change his behavior, making him completely jealous.

Y/n: Alright, fine. Are you finished put away your toys, Sniffy~

Sniffles smirked at his pet name, Sniffy that Y/n gave him as a sign of her affection, but he thinks that name is making him look like a test animal.

Sniffles: Don't call me that, Y/n. You know that I don't like being called Sniffy.

Y/n: I know, I know.

Sniffles: Good. Now are you ready to go on our date?

Y/n: Yes. I'm ready to go, Sniffy.

Sniffles: *Groans*

Timeskip - 30 Minutes Later - With the family of ants laughing at his pet name and Sniffles's urge to kill rising.

Location: The Tower of Pizza - Downtown Happy Tree Village