Adopted!Bunfriend x Female!Motherly!Reader

Title: Bunny Hopping

Original Story and Special Oneshot for one of my biggest #1 fans, 

Reader Info

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

F/c - Favorite Color

FNF Mod Based on this Happy Tree Friends oneshot: Happy Tree Funkers with Bunfriend (Boyfriend) and Munkfriend (Girlfriend) Vs. Flippy/Fliqpy FNF Mod

A/n: When Y/n was heading all the way home from her part-time job, she found a cardboard box on the street with a cute and adorable bunny rabbit with cyan blue fur, a white t-shirt and a red ball cap named Bunfriend that only speaks in beeps and boops, which Y/n decided to adopt the poor little blue bunny rabbit as her son and the two of them are gonna have one heck of a Bunny Hopping adventure of a mother taking care of a little cute and adorable bunny rabbit as her very own child to love and take care of.

A/n #2: Bunfriend is actually the Happy Tree Friends counterpart of Boyfriend (Keith) from the ever-popular Newgrounds game, Friday Night Funkin' along with Girlfriend (Cherry) as a chipmunk named Munkfriend as the two of them are a part of the new High Effort HTF FNF mod called, Happy Tree Funkers as Bunfriend goes up against the series fan-favorite character, Flippy/Fliqpy in a rap battle. One day in the future, the mod will be updated with the other Happy Tree Friends characters like Flaky, Lumpy, Russel, Giggles, Petunia and the whole entire cast of the series.

Location: Downtown Creation City - A couple of miles of walking to Y/n's house.

Date: September 23, 2018

Time: 4:15 PM

Weather: Small Chance of Rain

No POV

One rainy afternoon here in Downtown Creation City, a young female adult named Y/n L/n with H/c hair and colorful E/c eyes is walking home from her part-time job at the Dollar-Store Universe to her low-income apartment at Lonely Hills Apartments with some groceries she is carrying home with her that she bought at the store she works at with an employee discount from her boss as she plans to cook up a delicious TV dinner called Lonely Man TV Dinners.

She was exhausted after a long day at work, but she is glad that when she gets home from work, she can relax on her weekend off from work.

Then suddenly, as she continues on the walking path back to her apartment, she discovers a carboard box with a sign written with a black marker that says, "Please help me?" and a tin can with only 34 cents inside that is not even enough to buy a bag of chips from the local vending machine.

Y/n then went closer to the cardboard box to see a really cute and adorable looking bunny rabbit with cyan blue fur, a red ball that it's wearing backwards and a white t-shirt with a red prohibition sign logo in the middle that is currently sleeping in his cardboard box under the cold rain. Y/n has never seen a bunny rabbit like this, especially one that has blue fur and is wearing clothes like a normal person would do.

However, seeing this poor little bunny rabbit like him doesn't deserve to be living out here in the streets like this. So she decides to take the poor rabbit like him home and take care of him, not even caring if someone calls her a freak of taking care of a rabbit like him that is completely different from all of the other rabbits in the world.

She gently picked up the rabbit that is still sleeping and she grabbed her grocery in shopping bags and continued walking until she got back home to her apartment. Once she got back home, she gently put the blue rabbit on her couch before putting her groceries bags down on the kitchen counter.