Part 1: Friends

(A/N: THE PICTURE ABOVE IS EVERYONE..YEAH.)

I woke up on an unfamiliar place.

Why am I in a bed? I thought I am dying on the streets?

I scanned my surroundings with my green eyes until I saw some 4 kids that are the same age as me walking to me while talking and laughing with each other.

"Hi. How are you?" A girl with jet-black hair and dark green eyes asked me.

"Huh? Who are you guys?" I asked while holding tightly on the blanket.

"Oh! Don't be afraid! I'm Atsuko." The girl earlier said.

"I'm Mariko! Nice to meet you! A joyful girl with dark brown hair and eyes greeted me.

"I'm Satoshi. Hello." A boy said with black hair and blue eyes.

"I'm Tadao, how are you?" A boy with light brown hair and light green eyes asked.

"What's your name?" Atsuko asked me.

"Huh? I-I'm Aimi." I say while trying to remain my composure. I thought of using a different name..

"Ohh! Hello! Can we be your friends?" Mariko asked with sparkles in her eyes which are quite weird for me.

"I don't know." I mumbled, and looked down.

"Oh! Come on! Don't be afraid of us!" Mariko said while holding my shoulders.

Since I can't stand them anymore, I showed them my bruised arms and legs that were hidden from the blanket earlier.

"Woah! What happened to you?" Tadao asked me while holding my bruised arm and looking at them.

"Nothing, don't touch me." I said coldly at him then pulled my arms away.

"Oh my gosh! You should go see the doctor Natsumi!" Atsuko said with her eyes wide, while staring at my bruises.

"No one cares." I said coldly while glaring at them.

"Come on! Let's go!" Atsuko said while holding my hand.

"Let me die on the streets already. Will you?" I spat coldly while pulling my hand away from her and looking away.

"No! Come on, let's go to Miss Ayaka to treat you!" Satoshi said then carries me princess-style to a room.

"Let go of me you jerk!" I say while hitting him on the chest.

"No, let's help you first." He says then brings me to a kind looking woman who seems to be Miss Ayaka.

"Miss Ayaka! This is the girl that you found on the streets earlier." Satoshi said while I'm in his arms then puts me down on a chair.

"Oh yes, how are you dear? I found you running on the streets then fainted, I also saw you have a lot of scars and bruises. Are you ok?" Miss Ayaka asked while kneeling down so we have the same height...not really.

"Leave me alone! Why did you bring me here? What is this place?!" I shouted coldly.

I hate people.

I hate people who bothers me and wouldn't mind their own business.

Also...I hate love.

"Oh, sorry, we're at an orphanage. What is your name dear?" She asked not giving up on me, or my attitude.

"Aimi! Now leave me alone!!" I shouted angrily at her, she pisses me off.

"Ok, Aimi, please calm down. Come on." She says standing up then brings me to a room where I figured out to be her office.

~~

"Ok, let me ask you, are you being abused by someone?" She ask calmly, sitting in front of me with a table separating us.

"Yes." I said timidly while looking down.

"By whom?" She asked while taking down some notes and pushing her glasses up.

"Dad." I said, still looking down.

"Why are you being abused by your father?" She looked at me worriedly, with sad eyes.

"He blames me for Mommy's death and he always tell me I'm a no good child or person." I said, clearly holding back my tears, which I'm good at..not.

"I see. Why did you Mom died then?" She asked me, still writing down some notes.

"She died when she gave birth to me." I answered while my voice is cracking because I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Ok, do you know any relatives that can take care of you?" She asked me.

I shook my head.

(A/N: Don't judge guys, I know a lot about orphanages because I always visit one when I have time. So..back to the story. XD)

"Ok, you will stay here in the orphanage until someone adopts you, is that ok?" She asked me then I raise my head to see her smiling widely at me.

I nodded vigorously then she smiled warmly at me.

"Ok, please fill this up then." She says then hands me a sheet of paper that gives informations about me.

Name: AiMI, i wanna hav Natsumi as my las name. (This is how she really wrote it.) (Aimi, I wanna have Natsumi as my last name.)

Age: 7

Birthday: ?

Parents: ?

Relatives: ?

I don't remember how to write much...how will I remember when my father wouldn't let me go to school?

"Ok, so your name is Aimi. You want to adopt Natsumi as your surname?"

"Yes."

"Ok, you can come out, go now with your friends and I will show you your room later." She says smiling warmly at me.

"I have no friends." I said darkly.

"Well, you could start having some now." She says then points at the door where Atsuko, Mariko, Satoshi, and Tadao are.

"Ok!" I say smiling warmly at her then went with them.

This is the first time I warmed up with someone. I am thankful to have friends for the first time in my life.

Until...