Part 11: The Deal

Black Foxes' POV

'Did her eyes glowed gold..?' Riki thought.

'Her eyes just glowed gold for a second there.' Kenshi thought.

'Wow! Is it just me or Aimi-chan's eyes glowed beautifully gold?! How cool is that?!' Hiro thought.

'H-Her eyes. just glowed gold when she smiled.' Takuto thought.

'I think being old isn't so good. I kept seeing things.' Boss thought.

'Could that be her joyful eyes?' We all thought and looked at each other.

Aimi's POV

Ok, so now I am getting special treatment from the guys, I still have my cold side, but I still warm up.

LRN is closed for today, so I'm just sitting here in my wheelchair thinking on what to do, the only one that are here is Boss, Hiro and I, while the other guys are at there work.

"Aimi-chan, you want to go somewhere fun?" Hiro asks clearly bored because of looking into Boss' tarot cards.

"I don't really care." I said coldly and wrapped my arms.

"OWWW!" I groaned in pain.

"Are you ok?!" Hiro asks while running to me.

"I-I'm fine.. I just forgot I have scars and wounds on my arms and my two fist." I say and looked down.

"Gosh.. I thought something happened." Hiro sighed in relief and my tummy grumbles which made Boss immediately go to the kitchen and bring me pork noodles and placed it in front of me.

"Thanks." I say and looked down at the noodles, "How can I eat this?" I ask Boss who just gave me a confused look and raised his eyebrow.

I just raised both of my arms and he seems to get it.

"Oh! Well, I need to serve customers, so, Hiro will feed you." Boss says looks over at Hiro who just nods his head in agreement.

"Here Aimi-chan! Say ah!" Hiro says while holding up to me the chopstick with some pork noodles.

I just opened my mouth and just ate it with a blank expression.

If you are wondering who feeds me, it's Kenshi, and I stay here at LRN too this past few days. But since Kenshi's not here, Hiro has to do the work since he doesn't have art school today.

"Gosh! You are so cute!" Hiro says flirting with me while I just gave him an icy cold eyes.

Then, he holds both of my cheek up.

"And your cheeks are so soft and squishy too~" Hiro says pulling my cheeks gently.

I just rolled my eyes and turned my head away from him.

"Stop it." I say not coldly.

"Hehe, so cute." Hiro says and continues to feed me while I just say 'Stop it', 'Shut up', or 'Stupid Hiro'.

After a few hours of Hiro's 'enjoyment' Takuto and Kenshi comes from door.

"Hi guys!" Kenshi says while waving his hands to us and I just raised my hand that's covered in bandages.

"Hey kid." Kenshi says and pats my head gently, "Who fed you this lunch?" Kenshi asks kindly.

I just pointed at Hiro who was smiling like an idiot.

"Good job, Hiro." Kenshi says while giving him a thumbs-up and Hiro just smiled.

"Aimi is so cute when she was eating! Her cheeks are so soft too!" Hiro says which made me froze and glared at Hiro.

"Really? Let me try." Kenshi says and pulls my cheek gently, "Haha! It is soft!" Kenshi says while pulling it more but gently but I feel some tension happening here.

I turned my head a little to see Takuto glaring at Kenshi and Hiro.

"The hell is wrong you?" I ask Takuto who seemed to notice I was asking him.

"Nothing." He blushed and turned his head away but he turned to look at me again and pulled my cheek too, along with Kenshi.

"Can you guys let go of my face?" I asked, clearly irritated.

"Nope! Your cheeks are very soft! I told ya Kenny!" Hiro says and walks up to me, bends down and pinches my nose a little.

Then, Riki burst from the door and when he saw me and the guys he raised his eyebrow and gave us a questioning look.

"What the hell are you doing to her?" Riki asked staring at us.

"Try this Riki! Her cheeks are so soft!" Hiro says which I just shrugged and sigh.

"Hmm? Really?" He ask while raising his eyebrow higher.

"Yeah! You should try it!" Kenshi says and let's go of my right cheek and Riki pulled it next.

"What's happening here guys?" Boss says coming out of the kitchen.

"Aimi's--" Before Hiro could speak the guys covered his mouth before he says it.

"Aimi's what?" Boss asks.

"She's a fatty." Takuto says rudely which I just rolled my eyes.

"Aw, don't be mean Takkun!" Hiro says defending me.

"Tch, I won't be mean if you guys are idiot. And stop calling me that stupid nickname you made up." Takuto says coldly.

"Awwww... Rikkun, Takkun's being mean!" Hiro said faking a cry.

"Don't blame it on me." Riki says and sigh.

"Kids, stop it." Boss says trying to quiet them down.

"Geez, whatever old geezer." Takuto says meanly.

"Kenshi, everyone is busy. I want to sleep, carry me upstairs." I say and yawn which made all the guys look at me and said.

"I'm gonna carry you Aimi-chan!" Hiro says and runs up to me and carries me from my wheelchair.

"Put her down you idiotic kid! You just might drop her!" Takuto says meanly.

"I'll carry her." Boss says and did a peace sign which creeped me out.

"I'll bring her!" Kenshi says and takes me away from Hiro's arms.

"As leader, I will be the one that'll carry her, all of you are too dangerous to carry Aimi." Riki says and gets me from Kenshi's arms.

"Awww! Rikkun, leadership is not included here!" Hiro says while pouting.

I was clearly irritated because I am like being traded by men,

"CAN YOU GUYS JUST SHUT UP?!" I say shouting at them which made them stop arguing and look at me.

"Riki, put me down on my wheelchair again." I say coldly and he gently puts me down back to my wheelchair.

"Thank you." I say coldly and looked at them with my now red eyes because of irritation.

"All of you are such kids. Even though you all of you except Hiro are older than me, you don't act mature!" I say irritated about what's happening.

"And I also don't want to be traded like a piece of stuff!" I say angry and they nod their heads.

"W-We're sorry Aimi/Natsumi." They said in unison and bowed their heads perfectly at 90°.

I just stared at them with no expression and sigh.

"I forgive you, you b*thches, now let's make a deal." I say and they looked up at me.

"Sounds interesting, what deal?" Riki asks while smirking.

"Fine.. The deal is...if any one you get to fight over petty things, they get punsihment, deal?"

"Deal." Everyone says in unison and I nodded in approval.