Part 6: I'm Sorry

A/N: Hi.. It's me, Julie-chan. :) I am very sorry for those who voted for Riki, Kenshi, and Hiro. :( But it seems like Taktuo won. I feel really ambivalent. I feel good because those who voted for Takuto would get to read him and enjoy them. But those who voted for other won't enjoy this. :( So I am sorry for those who didn't vote for him so I will definitely return the gratitude you gave me all by doing a happy dance!

*starts dancing the happy dance* OLAY!

Aimi's POV

RING RING RING

I woke up with the ringing of my phone. I shot up in bed then I felt my head hit with somebody's head. I fell back down because of the impact and groaned in pain.

"OWW! WHAT THE HELL?!" It freaking hurts!!!

I saw blondie on the floor, holding his head in pain too.

"You stupid b*tch!" I roared at him angrily.

"SHUT UP! You were the one who suddenly sat up from the bed!" Blondie said while glaring at me.

"So it's my fault?! You were the one whose face is close to my face!" I screamed while my eyes felt burning because of rage.

"Tch. Just go down, we have to discuss the mission." He says while getting up and went outside the room.

I scanned the room whole room.

Where am I? Well, I guess I should just take a bath and wear some clothes.

I got up and went to a cabinet and opened it and see some men's clothes.

"You have got to be kidding me." I said while grumbling in anger.

"Ugh, whoever owns this, please let me borrow it." I said while clearly frustrated because of annoyances early in the morning and took the clothes.

I took a quick bath. After that I found some hairdryer in the cabinet below the sink so I took it and blow-dried my hair, after that, I'm too bored to tie my hair up so I let it down. I dressed up in some pair of shorts I wore yesterday and a huge guy's shirt that's color blue and wore the shoes I wore yesterday. Of course I didn't forgot to wear the pendant Gramps gave me. It was very important to me.

After once last look in the mirror I try to calm myself down and now my eyes are green.

Perfect.

Then I went down to see the guys sitting in the same round table.

So, I'm just at the upper floor of LRN eh?

I went up to them and asked.

"Where's my contacts?" I asked coldly while giving them my glare that's piercing their souls.

"It's with Riki." Kenshi says in fear while pointing at Riki who's staring at me with wide eyes because of fear and staring at the shirt I'm wearing.

I guess he owns the shirt.

"Thank you, Kenshi." I say with a fake smile and turned to Riki who's staring at me, "My contacts please?" I say with my famous idol smile to Riki.

"Here." He says and hands me a new pair of contacts but its color are darker. He also hands me a small plastic with an eye-drop.

"Thanks." I murmured and immediately go to the bathroom to put on my new contacts.

I look up to the mirror and smiled bitterly.