Part 15: Someone On The Shadows...

Aimi's POV

I woke up and the first thing I saw is Takuto's face.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'So what? What now? Tch.'

I stand up and stretched a bit, and good thing my hands and arms are better now, if not, it would cause a great trouble for my first missions that I was forced to join. 😒

I looked over to Takuto, he is sleeping peacefully, I just smiled mentally and it was changed into a smirk.

'Bitch time...' I thought then went to the bathroom, luckily, I found a bucket there..

'Just as planned...'

I put a lot of cold water in it until it gets full, then I walked over to the bed and shook Takuto.

"Takuto..wake up.." I said but he just turned his back from me.

"Nghn.." He mumbled shit which made me pissed so I replaced my pissed face to a smirk.

'This is what you get.' I thought then poured him the bucket of cold water.

"AAAHHHHHH!!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?" Takuto said and jolted up from bed, he glares at me and I threw the bucket on the floor and run outside the room.

"HAHAHAHAHA!! IN YOUR FACE BLONDIE!!" I said while running around the hotel.

"Get back here!!!!!" He said angrily while chasing me.

I saw a little kid in front so...I don't have a choice but jump on the kid.

But Takuto...

As far as we know, he isn't athletic as the guys, but good thing he moved to the side to avoid hitting the kid.

"GET BACK HERE YOU IDIOT!!" He shouted angrily while chasing me still.

I turned my head to face him while runnin, then pulled my tongue jut at him.

"Not until you catch me bastard." I said and ran more.

Then...I saw the guys in front of me, then they all smirked.

I stopped in front of them and hid behind them.

"IDIOT IS CHASING ME!!!!" I said while pointing at the drenched and pissed off Takuto.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" They all laughed their ass off when they saw Takuto drenched.

"W-What are you laughing about?!" A red-face Takuto asked while his eyes twitch in anger.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU LOOK LIKE AN ONI!!!! 😂😂😂😂" they said while ROTFLing.

Takuto, like how he is always, just stomps his foot like a kid and goes back to our room..

"Hahahaha.." I said and wipe a tear from laughing so much.

"Ok ok, enough with the fun.." I said while smiling then the guys just nod and stands up on the floor..which I realized that some people are looking at us weirdly.

"What are you all looking at...?" I said darkly while my eyes glowed bloody red under my contacts.

They just immediately turned back their attention on what they're doing.

"Yep, I see." I said while smirking at those peasants and turned to the guys.

"Now, you bastards, what are you all doing here..?" I asked while yawning a bit.

"Of course, we're gonna go eat breakfast here." Riki said like a 'duh' way and pointed at the buffet table.

"Uh huh.. Well thank you for telling me that bastard." I smirked at Riki and headed back to my-- I mean our room.