Part 13: Paris ici nous allons! (Paris here we go!)

Aimi's POV

I woke up with the sun's rays hitting my face.

"Hmmm...?" I opened my eyes and saw Riki lying beside me, and his face is right in front of me.

Well, can't blame him, it is his room.

I just calmly stand up and noticed that he left the door's room open, maybe because he knew I can't open the door with my injured condition.

"Riki, wake up." I say while shaking him gently with my bandage arm.

He opens his eyes and he blushed a little while standing up.

"Goodmorning Riki." I say while yawning.

"Mornin'" he says groggily.

"Who'll take the shower first?" He asks while rubbing his eyes like a little kid.

"You can go first, you have work today." I say while not paying attention to him, but focusing on trying to take off my bandages.

I think he saw my hardship in taking them off so he took them off for me.

"There." He says and pats my head like a big brother and went inside the bathroom with his towel and clothes, and then all I heard is the shower pouring down water.

I just stared at my arms with all of those scratches I did in Miss Ayaka's house, and I look over to both of my fist to see I have scratches because I punched two mirrors. Because of that happening the guys always looks out for me when I look at the mirror cause they will never know what I can do to it.

I stand up from the bed and wore my slippers and took out my clothes while putting it on the bed and waited for Riki to finish.

After a few minutes Riki came out of the bathroom wearing his clothes then I stood up, bring my towel and clothes, and smiled at Riki.

"Thank you." I say and went inside the bathroom and locked the door, cause....you never know what will happen if you leave the bathroom's door open.

I stare myself in front of the mirror. And I noticed my eyes is glowing from the contacts, so I took off the contacts and it hurts my eyes, because of the fact I slept while wearing them.

I looked at the mirror and saw my eyes glowing...huh..?

I looked at my eyes to see they're yellow with some sparks that looks like stars.

"Hmmm, I guess this is thankful eyes eh?" I raised an eyebrow and stripped and began taking a long warm bath.

After I took a bath and wore my green contacts and dressed up, I went outside the room to see Riki holding my bandage while sitting down on the bed.

"Come on." He says and motions me to sit down on the chair.

I just nod and sit down and saw my arms are a little bloody from the water and my scratches, so he began to wipe the blood off and he sat down across from me and began to put the bandage on.

"Thank you so much Riki." I say while smiling and he just nods and smiles a bit and continued to put the bandage around my arms and fists.

I think I need to warm up to them a little. But I'm afraid that they will leave me like how they did.

I sigh at the thought which made Riki look up to me.

"Something wrong?" He asks while turning into his big brother side.

"I am... I'm sorry for all the things I've done to you guys." I say as my eyes began to tear up.

"It's fine." Riki says while smiling at my comment and pats my head and I finally cry joyfully.