Part 18: Care?

Aimi's POV

I listened carefully on what Riki is saying, while I was playing with my phone.

"So, Hiro will..." Riki said as he keeps blabbering on what we will do, while I, on the other hand, don't care.

I was playing Subway Surf, since I don't know what to do with a phone that has no Wi-fi, and I was so focused that I barely heard what I'll do in the mission.

"Aimi."

I keep playing and playing, left right jump jump down, I didn't realized that my focus on listening was already..off.

"Aimi?"

I tried to beat my high score, and I was a bit frustrated.. But, I'm almost there.

Just a little more to beat my two million highscore...

"Aimi!"

Almost there........I am sure of it...

"AIMI!!!!"

"KYAAAHHH!!!!" I shouted and dropped my phone, and widened my eyes in shock.

".....My..phone..." I mumbled shocked, while I feel my eyes burning with rage.

"......" There was complete silence, and I looked up at them.

"..........." I picked up my phone, to see that the screen is broken. I tried opening it, but it won't open.

I broke my phone because of getting frightened. And now, its screen is broken and it won't open. Ahahahaha....

These idiots... There's no point on getting mad...

"Ugh... For god's sake..." I mumbled, and sigh. "Gonna try fixing this... Okay, Riki, what should I do for the goddamn mission?" I asked with my pissed off aura right now while giving a glare at the bitch, who was Takuto, who screamed my name.

"You'll...go with Takuto and stay in the van..." He said, and I turned my head to face Riki and give a creepy and scary smile.

"Sure. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll go home now since the mission is still in two days." I smiled at them, and dashed out of LRN, not bothering to talk to anyone..

"Grrr.... Idiots..." I mumbled curses to those so-called-'Black Foxes', then bumped into someone.

"Tch. Please check where you're going next time, idiot." A girl with reddish-orange hair and green eyes said arrogantly.

"The hell is your problem?" I raised an eyebrow at her, and she just literally don't give a shit.

"Shouldn't that be my question? Your face will get a lot of wrinkles, because of all the frowning you're doing right now, honestly." She said, clearly not interested while pointing at my face.

"That's a nice compliment. But seriously, I don't care what you think of me. You're just a huge ass that I just met. Now, if you don't mind I'd be going now, bitch." I frowned more, she just rolled her eyes and walked pass me.

The hell is that girl's problem? I thought again and walked again.

I slowly walked and walked, not caring about where I'm going at all.. Until..