Part 17: Let's Just Get This Over With

Aimi's POV

I'm tired!!! I am soooo tired..

That girl really worked my ass up.. *sigh*

Flashback -- (Hours Ago)

She pulled out of the hug and began to look at me with sparkling eyes, which are completely weird.

I mean, what kind of human beings eyes' sparkles? -.-

"What...?" I asked her, and she grinned.

"Let's go to he nearest mall here!" She smiled widely.

I facepalmed.

"I have a job." I said and sighed.

"Oh riiight, then let's go after your work!" Shinozaki smiled widely, and I just mentally rolled my eyes while faking a smile at her.

"Suuuuuureee..." I mumbled and started walking around the museum and fixing some artifacts and putting it on their places, leaving Shinozaki behind, smiling.

TIMESKIP

"Heeeeeyyyy Aimi~!" I hear her cheerful voice as soon as I get out of the museum, bringing some cup of Starbucks coffee in my hand, and holding my phone in the other.

"What?" I raise an eyebrow at her, not seeming to remember anything on my schedule for today.

(A/N: ...You're such a forgetful human being. ~.~)

"Ahahahaha! You forgot already?" She chuckles, then dragged me by the arm, which made me spill some coffee on my white cardigan on the arms and sides.

"............"

3RD PERSON'S POV

As the coffee spilled on Aimi's coffee, you can feel the anger from her. Which means death for Kotori/Shinozaki.

"............" There was an awkward silence between the two.

'I am gonna kill you, Shinozaki.' Aimi thought while looking at the coffee-stained cardigan.

"...I'm dead." Kotori mumbled, then sigh.

"Sorry..." She bows down perfect 90° in front of her.

"Ugh. It already happened. There's nothing else to do but to clean it." Aimi mumbled, then closed both of her eyes to keep her red eyes hidden, even though she has contacts already.

Back to Aimi's POV

Silently, I mumbled curses on my head while my eyes are closed.

"Ugh.." I facepalmed and just opened my eyes again.

"I...I'm gonna change it! Please let me buy you a new one to let you accept my dearest apologies!" She said, still bowing down.

"It's fine." I mumbled.

She began to pout like a little kid, and suddenly, she raised an index finger, and you can see a lightbulb stuck on top of her head.

"I know~!" She sang, then grabbed my hand and hailed a taxi, leaving me dumbfounded on what's she'd trying to do.

While we were inside the taxi...

"What the hell, Shinozaki?" I raised an eyebrow at her, and you can see her friendly aura everywhere.

What the fuck is wrong with me when I'm with her....?