Part 4: THIEVES not RAPISTS

Well, my shift is done but everyone is not leaving yet, so I played my phone for a while, after I finished changing my clothes for the blue shirt with a sign 'Don't fuck with me', some ripped skinny jeans and my vans shoes.

"Aimi~ come with us! Let's celebrate my birthday!" My bitchy-boss says as she pulls my arm like a twat.

"I don't want to." I answered coldly  which made her flinch a little.

Of course, it was expected. Who wouldn't be afraid of someone that's not in the mood for bullshit?

"Can I go now?" I asked her impatiently then she just nodded, still in the state of shock.

I sighed in relief and I took my things and left the museum.

~~

I'm at my house now and looking through some mails. I kept receiving junks, lotteries, fan letters, then I noticed this pink letter with a black fox at the back.

I read what's inside it aloud.

"We'll get you tonight." I sighed and kept it in my bag to look for informations, then went inside the house. =.= Whoever did this will perish.

"Damn bitches pranking me when I'm not in a good mood." I locked all of my doors, windows, then opened up the CCTV cameras that no one can ever hack, if he or she hacked them, I'm impressed then. They got skills.

I went to a room where which is a guy's room in my house. Well, since I don't have anything to do, I'll stay here. My foster parents gave this house that has a lot of rooms for both male and female. I locked the room's door and went to the computer, laptop, and phone.

I only went here because here are all my favorite things are, my room burns my eyes because of its color.

(A/N: THE PICTURE IN THE MEDIA IS THE ROOM WHERE SHE IS STAYING RIGHT NOW.)

My computers here is where all the CCTV's are, once I clicked on a button, everything will be shown, either in the computer or laptop.

Think of it as a CCTV that can see everything in your house, yeah?

I also have a transceiver and headphones in which I can hear everything from my CCTV and right now, I'm observing the CCTV on my computer while I'm searching for some Black Fox or something. Then...

I saw that there was something about an infamous elite group of thieves called the 'Black Foxes' in which they steal for the greater good, they also stole paintings and returned it to the original owner. They also self-proclaimed that they never hurt anyone which causes them to be called 'noble thieves'. Hmm, maybe it won't hurt to play at them, right? *smirks*

Yeah yeah, I'm a sadist, whatever you say.

"Well well well, let's see how good you guys are, Black Foxes." I whispered to myself then focused on all my things.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY SPONGEBOB!

Spongebob: I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready!

Squidward: SHUT UP!

After a while playing and looking after the CCTV and finding more informations about the Black Foxes, my laptop suddenly showed two men barging in my front door of the house.

You think you guys are so smart eh. Sorry b*tches, I'm the queen ♚ here.

Then, I use my headphones at the CCTV to hear the conversation their having.

"Riki! This door is so huge~!" A guy with orange hair said.

"Can you shut up Hiro? You are so noisy!" A guy with raven black hair who seemed to be named Riki said to the orange haired boy which I think the name would be Hiro.

"Who would be awake at this time of the night Riki~?" Hiro asks playfully which made Riki face-palm.

"Well, they're too stupid, maybe I should just take a bath." I talked to myself then went to the bathroom with my bathrobe.

~~

I was finished taking my short-time bath while wearing my black and gold bathrobe and now dealing with my contact lenses.

"Ugh, d*mn these contact lenses, now I need to buy an eye-drop before I can wear them again." I mumble, clearly irritated because of my contacts.

Ugh, nevermind.

As I looked into the mirror, I saw my eyes turning from green to red.

Then, I heard a creaking noise from my door.

B*tches, they will see my eyes anyway, so, maybe they will be weirded out, afraid of me, and think of me as stupid.

I grabbed my gun from underneath the sink, and also grabbed my phone then contacted the police. I'm sure that a**hole of a Tatsuro will come either. -.-

I went out of the bathroom and saw two men in black. A brown haired guy and the guy named Hiro.. They looked at me with wide eyes because of the change of my eyes.

If brown-haired boy is here, where is the Riki guy?

"Stop this sh*t, or else I will call the cops." I say holding up my gun at the guy with brown hair.

Then...

"No you're not." I heard Riki's voice as he appeared behind my bathroom door.

Then, before I can react, he.... Puts a needle on my left arm which contains drugs on it.

What an idiot person....I am immune to drugs, I have been injected drugs countless of times. He better know more about me before doing things like these.

"Why you--!" I acted out then fake fainted. I joined drama clubs back in high school. Comes in handy, for a situation like this.

"Well, who's gonna carry this cutie?" The boy named Hiro asked while my body is face-planted on the floor. Gee, ouch.

"Eventually it will be me." The guy with brown hair said, which I know his name is Kenshi because of research.

"Okay, Kenshi! You carry the pretty girl~!" Hiro sang joyfully.

"But, is it really her?" Kenshi guy asked while I think, pointing at me.

"What do you mean?" Riki asked with a serious tone.

"Well, Bossu showed us a picture of her, she has green eyes. Why is her eyes red?" Hiro answered Riki's question with another question.

"I don't know, wait, guys, look." Riki started, but I couldn't see what he's doing since I'm face-down with my white non-tiled wooden floor. Which is a good thing that they're always clean.

"What?! She wears contacts to hide her red eyes?!" Hiro asked dramatically. He acts like he never saw a person wear contacts before. =~=

"Let's bring these, Takuto might be PMS again if we make him wait so long." Riki says then FINALLY, some b*tch carried me gently.

I don't know who though.

Eh, I'm just gonna sleep, they're THIEVES, not RAPISTS.