Part 9: Conscience

Aimi's POV

After the talk with the doctor, he lent me a wheelchair and wrote in a paper on what pain relievers I could buy since he said I am very weak. He told me I could get amnesia if I fall and hit my head.

"Ok.. Just change your bandage once everyday." The doctor says smiling at me.

"Ok." I say coldly and he goes outside, then the b*tches' came in.

"What?" I asked coldly while crossing my arms.

"I'm sorry." Riki said with a sigh and looked down.

"For what?" I asked coldly at them while raising my eyebrow.

"For saying that to you." He says while looking down lower.

"I forgive you." I mumbled coldly and move my wheelchair to the door.

"I'm gonna help you Aimi-chan!" Hiro says then pushes my wheelchair to the door.

"Tch." I clicked my tongue but Hiro continues to push my wheelchair, which I feel 3 people glaring at Hiro. Pretty much it's Kenshi, Riki, and Takuto.

"You're so cute, Aimi!" Hiro says which I just rolled my eyes in disgust, "Aww... Don't be mean." Hiro says while faking to cry and looked at me with puppy dog eyes that are about to cry.

"Shut up." I said darkly which made him flinch in fear.

"Hahahaha! Aimi, you're so awesome." Kenshi says while smacking Hiro's back....in a friendly way.

"I don't care." I said coldly and rolled my eyes, I continued to move my wheelchair which is hard for me.

"Come on. I'll help you." Riki says as if he noticed my hardship at moving the wheelchair.

I just stared at where we were going and we head back to LRN in silence.

~~

"Natsumi." Riki says sternly while I was spacing out and looked up at him with my glare.

"What?" I asked coldly at him.

"Do you agree on what I said? About not telling about us while you being a part of us?" He asks with a serious face while crossing his arms.

"I don't give a sh*t about anything you are saying." I say with a bored expression and placed my cheek on my hand, "Why would you need me anyway?" I ask with one of my eyebrow up.

"We need your fingerprints. We also need you." Riki said in a very serious tone.

"And why do you need me, and my fingerprints?" I ask with a bored face while he just remain serious.

"Because your great-grandfather, Leonardo da Vinci, left a masterpiece that could cost a millions-- wait, no.. Quadrillions of yen. And it would be dangerous if the masterpiece would fall in someone else's hands if he or she uses it against bad things." He says seriously.

"So you guys want money?"

"No. We need you to retrieve it. But before we can retrieve it back, we need to steal 3 paintings so we can crack the code on where we'll get it and how.." So he's still saying he wants to huh. Tch.

"What makes you think I, Aimi Natsumi, be the one you're looking for then?"

"Because of your necklace." Boss says coming out from the kitchen.

"So? What if this necklace was fake? What if..this necklace is not mine..? You'll make me die? You'll induce amnesia to me?"

(A/N: They'll induce amnesia to you the twins of OHSHC way! XD LOL.)