Part 2: Left Behind

(A/N: THE PICTURE ABOVE IS MISS AYAKA.)

2 YEARS LATER (AIMI IS 9 YEARS OLD)

"NO! You cannot take my friends away!"

"I'm really sorry Aimi, but they need to go with them now." Miss Ayaka said while patting my head while I was crying hard seeing my friends with their newly arrived foster parents, leaving me behind.

Atsuko and Satoshi will have the same foster parents while Mariko and Tadao will have the same foster parents. The foster mother of Atsuko and Satoshi is barren and they will go to America and study there. And Mariko and Tadao's mother has a weak body which can cause her death when she gives birth to a child, so they will go to France to let them study and check the foster mother's health condition.

"YOU CANNOT TAKE MY ONLY FRIENDS AWAY FROM ME!" I shouted angrily at those foster parents who was looking at me sadly.

"I'm sorry, but we want to adopt them." Mariko and Tadao's foster father says while clearly looking sad.

"But they're my only friends! You are also taking them with you on the same day!" I shouted then fall to my knees of crying so loudly and feeling weak. I can feel my eyes turning from green to blue.

"I'm sorry Aimi." Atsuko and Satoshi's foster mother says while patting my head.

"Don't touch me." I glared at them. Then they gasped when they saw the change of my eye color that is now glowing.

"Leave me alone." I spat coldly then ran out of the room and went to the room where all of us used to stay, but now, they're leaving me here, alone. I closed the door loudly which caused some kids looking at my room, and whisper.

"There is no such thing as friends. No, there is no such thing as love. It will never exist!" I shouted angrily as I took a scissor from our small table.

~~

A YEAR LATER (AIMI IS 10 YEARS OLD)

"Oh, Miss Ayaka, can we have that child over there?" A woman's voice in her 30's asked then points at me while we are lined up.

"Really Ma'am? Ok, Aimi, please come with me." Miss Ayaka said. I couldn't say no cause she's my only friend that I have left ever since this whole sad year.

We came to a room with some rich-looking people that were staring kindly at me.

"Ok, Aimi, please talk about yourself." Miss Ayaka said.

"I'm Aimi Natsumi, I'm 10 years old." I say then bowed 90° perfectly. Why would I tell them about my life? Like they could fix it.

"Aimi dear?" The woman asks.

"What is it?" I stared at them coldly.

"Would you like to come with us? You'll have us as parents, you'll have a house, food, and education. Would you like to be part of our family?" She asks me kindly.

"Are serious Ma'am? But I am very rude, also I have a foul mouth that would never be taken away from me."

"That doesn't matter, just be kind to us, will you? And don't call me Ma'am, call me Mom."

"Really?! Thank you!" I say running up and hug my new foster parents.

Finally, I can finally have a word called FAMILY.

"Yay! Ok dear, you'll be part of our family now!" My foster mother said smiling at me.

For this whole year, I finally gave out a true smile. A true smile...where everyone can see my true side.