Part 19: Aimi's..Father?!

A/N: Hi peeps! :3 A bit of....erm...green..and stuff..and..abusing stuff..

I WARNED YOU ALL B) GOODLUCK~!

Aimi's POV

All I can feel is pain..

Why can't I move around?

Am I in hell?

I can feel myself burning... Burning in fear.

As I slowly opened my eyes, I can feel everything around me.

All I can see is...darkness.

The same darkness I felt when I was just a kid...until now.

I hated everything.

I hated how I existed in this world, when all I'll ever feel is pain and fear.

I know some of you feel the same way...but what can I do? I tried committing suicide countless of bloody times.

Then, out of the darkness, there was light. A light that I don't trust.

A man opened the lights.

And he came to me, smoking.

"Hello there..Eloise. You've grown in such a fine sexy woman." His voice sent shivers down my spine, his face was near me, and he exhales his smoke-scented breath.

"*cough* *cough* Ugh.."

I know him... He was the only one that used that name to me..

"Oh..hello..father. Would you please use my preferred name, which is Aimi? It suits me better." I smiled back at him, a fake smile, and just now I realized I was almost naked. I only had my underwear on, and I'm on a chair with a rope tied around me.

He must've done something about this. Of course he did..who else would do this?

"Why of course... It's nice to see you, my precious daughter." He reached his hand to my cheek but I moved my face away.

"Don't touch me, you disgust me." I said and spit at the floor in front of him.

"That's not you treat your father after not seeing him a long time.." He looked dismayed on how I acted and I smirked. He dropped his cigarette and stomped it with his foot.

He was wearing a tuxedo, and it looked very expensive.. His piercing green eyes stared right through me. And his short slicked black hair was in a very fixed manner.

"You dare to call yourself my father? All I remember was you raping me and abusing me." I said with a sly smirk.

"Hah... That's because everything was your fault."

"How was everything my fault? I was just a kid who never experienced being a kid back then..because of a rapist, unloving father I have."

PACK

"Tch..." Geez. That man slaps hard.

"You don't have the right to say that to me. I am still your father... Even if you spend your whole life serving me, you won't return all of the things I did for you." He said with a stern voice and looked directly into my eyes. I can feel my eyes turn red, which clearly means anger.