Part 5: Chasing the Tsundere

Aimi's POV

I woke up sitting on a chair and a table in front of me. Across the table I saw 4 men in front of me, there was Hiro, Kenshi, Riki and a blonde I haven't seen before frowning. I also saw myself in a girl's clothes which was a plain white shirt and some pair of skinny jeans and a pair of blue and gold vans shoes which fitted me perfectly... Good to know they know my foot size, but not that I was immune to drugs. ~.~

Who changed my clothes? Eh, nevermind. Don't care anyways. But whoever that is is a huge pervert.

The back haired dude, or Riki, started to speak.

"Aimi Natsumi, you received the letter, right?" The guy named Riki asked with a serious face.

"Obviously, dumba**." I said and rolled my eyes, "Can I sleep now, Mr. Yanase?" I asked him and their eyes widen.

"How did you know my—" He started but I cut him off.

"Black Foxes, right?" I said while yawning and stretching.

"How did you know we are the Black Foxes?" Riki asked, quite a curious bitch you are, eh?

"The Le Renard Noir sign, I pass over here all the time. It's means Black Fox in French, and you sent me a letter with a black fox behind it." I told them, not clearly interested, "Well, can I sleep now? Wait, Kashiwabara, can I have pork noodles?" I yawned again and turn my head to Beardy whose eyes are now wide.

"Here." He says while giving me some pork noodles that was from the blonde. And the guys are looking at me weirdly.

"What a glutton." The blonde says which I can feel my anger rising up and making my eyes glow red.

"What did you say?" I say looking up at them.

"Woah! What's with your eyes?!" Hiro asked in surprise.

"Heh. You didn't answer my question, Takuto." I say coldly while smirking at Takuto who's now creasing his eyebrow.

This isn't me already. This is demon me.

"I said you are a glutton, piggy." The blonde says while smirking which causes my eyes turns blood red.

"Well, if you say so." I said and put my chopsticks down and stood up.

"Takuto, stop it." Riki says while staring at me with wide eyes while Takuto is just staring at me with confused wide eyes.

"The hell?! What's wrong with your goddamn eyes!?" He asks freaking out while pointing at me.

"It doesn't fit you! Take your eyes off already!" He said with a teasing and irritated tone which causes my eyes turn black.

"Run, Takuto." I said controlling my anger while I still have time.

Where's my neckalce..? Where's my fucking necklace?!

"Why would I run away from a freak like you?" He asked—stated, not afraid.

You better be quick if you don't want your head to be displayed in the walls of my room!

My eyes are now raven black, they're still not glowing, so I still have time to calm down.

"Takuto, run already." Riki said which causes me to walk slowly to the kitchen and grab a huge butcher's knife.

"This will be fun." I said while my voice changes from a cold tone to a low and scary tone. This is already not me. This is my demon-like attitude when you get me pretty mad and pissed.

"Oh shit." Takuto says then my eyes already glowed..

Before I could chase Takuto,  Kenshi grabbed the knife from me, Riki and Hiro held me back, while I see Beardy guarding the door. Then blondie runs out of the door in a fast speed as if his life depended on it. Well, his life does depend on it.

"Idiots." I said darkly and my smirk grew wide.

All I can read is the word, 'Fear'.

All I can see is black.

All I can feel is pain.

I escaped from Hiro and Riki, considering I kicked them in their guts, I went pass Boss by pushing him off, but Kenshi blocked my way.

"Get out of the way." I said coldly at him.

He wouldn't budge, so I kicked his leg hard and ran to where Takuto is.

I ran up to the roofs of the houses which I skipped, ran, and hopped at. I jumped from the huge mansion when I saw a figure running. I landed down safely and picked up an abandoned sharp object which you can use. It was a broken window glass which has a very sharp edge on it.

Perfect. I thought as I walk.

"Takuto, come out, come out wherever you are." My bitter-sweet demon voice said with a huge smirk plastering my face.

Then, I see someone in a motorcycle and driving up to me.

"Stop it!" The voice says, I glare at him and saw it was....

Riki.

"What are you doing here?" My demon side growled.

"Just calm down Aimi, remember you gramps." He says then takes out my necklace which my gramps gave me when I was 5 years old.

"Why is it with you?!" My demon side shouted in great anger.

"Just come here, and put that glass down." Riki says while handing out the necklace.

Aimi, .just kill that b*tch. It will make you feel better to see blood. Think that the blood is your father's blood. Feel the pleasure of knowing you'll kill someone slowly and painfully. Hehe.

I shook my head, and looked directly at Riki.

I walk up to Riki with my glowing black eyes reflecting in the moonlight.

"Give it to me." I said darkly and he made me wear my necklace, then I can see things getting blurry, and black.