Part 7: Hospital

Takuto's POV

"You know my name. Not my story, b*tch." She says darkly and stormed out of LRN.

Now we are staring at the door because of Aimi's reaction. Even Beardy who was watching from the kitchen was now frozen in great fear, like he has seen a ghost. =__=

I was the first one to react so I quickly got my laptop and started hacking into Aimi's phone.

I was in the middle of typing when Ginger and Mr. Narcissist or Mr. Selfie-Lord came up to me.

"What are you doing Takkun~?" Ginger asked while peeking on my laptop.

"Shut up." I said coldly trying to focus on my laptop.

"Awwww... Don't be like that Takkun~" Ginger says and pouts disgustingly.

"What are you doing Takuto?" Mr. Narcissist asks while crossing his arms boredly.

"Trying to hack into the freak's phone." I mumbled not taking my eyes off the laptop.

"What?? You pay attention to Rikkun while you just don't pay attetion to meeee~?? Why... That's unfair!" The Ginger asked dramatically.

I just glared at my laptop then I saw my laptop getting a red sign.

'CANNOT DETECT' The red sign on my laptop said..which made my anger increase.

"WHAT?! THIS IDIOT GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!" I said getting my laptop and was about to throw it to the ground when the pineapple head came before I throw it down.

"Calm down
, Takuto." That's all he says and puts back the laptop on the table.

"Calm down Takuto, you know that girl is smart." Selfie-Lord says while sighing.

"Yeah, and she's adorable too! My type of woman!" Ginger says with sparkles in his eyes.

"There is nothing cute about that freak. You also flirt with every kind of woman you meet, carrot-head." I said angrily.

I stomped my way to the door when Mr. Selfie-Lord asked me something.

"Where are you going Takuto?" He asked me.

"Going to look for that idiot since we haven't discussed the mission yet." I grumbled and went out of LRN.

~~

"Ugh!! Where is that freaking idiot?!" I shouted angrily which causes some people to look at me strangely. Why do I care? =_=

I tried calling her and searching for her for about 30 minutes which gets me pissed off. And since I can't take it anymore I roamed around the place with my twitched eyebrows. I'm literally glaring at every single thing I see right now.

Until then I saw some familiar brown-haired running in the streets.

"Oi! Aimi!!" I called up to her.

She turned her head and I saw her teary red and blue eyes and tear stained face. She widened her eyes and started running away from me.

"AIMI!!" I shouted when I saw her running in the middle of the road then I saw a truck coming up to her, she widened her eyes and smiled..

Which causes me to instinctively pull her arms and embrace her before the truck comes up and hit her.

She just stood there frozen on the spot. While I am here, embracing her.

I pulled her to a dark alley and turned my head to her angrily.

"WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING TO DO?! KILL YOURSELF?!" I shouted while I'm holding her shoulders and her looking down on her feet.

LUB DUB LUB DUB LUB DUB

My heart is beating so fast. I don't know what I'll do if she just got hit by that truck.

"DON'T KILL YOURSELF YOU IDIOT! YOU STILL HAVE MANY THINGS TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE!" I shouted at her face which causes her to tear-up again and cry.

"I don't want to love again..." She gave me a closed-eyed smile while panting hard.

That's just when I realized she has cuts on her arms. Her right fist is jammed and her clothes is stained from blood, her blood, no doubt.

"W-What happened to yo?" I asked with my eyes wide.

"I-I'm sor.....ry......" That's all she says then fainted to my arms.

"Aimi...?" I looked at the fragile woman in my arms with my wide eyes.

"...." No response from her.

I started panicking and since we're in a dark alleyway, I remembered some place which is the nearest hospital.. I had no time to wait for a cab, so I ran and ran until I get to the nearest hospital.

I quickly went inside of the hospital.

"Nurse! Please help her!" I shouted while panting very hard.

"Sir, please calm down. Lay he down there." The nurse says with wide eyes while pointing at the stretcher the other nurses brought.

I wasted no time so I immediately set her down on the stretcher quickly but gently, then the nurses took her to the ER (Emergency Room).

I wanted to follow inside, but the doctor butted in which made me pissed off.

"Sorry Sir, but please stay here." The doctor says and closes the door and the blue curtains.