Chapter 26: Birthday and Christmas

hello guys!! massive huge chapter here for u guys! also going to update Tom Linson later on! this is a two part chapter and will be caught big so if u have a question about something ask! alright now for the chapter!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Georgia's POVAfter our dog pile of a hug we all got up and I hugged each of them individually. "Don't you dare leave again miss," Louis chastised me. I laughed at him and pulled him into another hug."I wouldn't think of it! I've done it once and bloody regretted it, though it was good to catch up with everyone," I smiled sadly. Though I was here with the boys it was amazing I still missed all my friends but then when I get back we will all be in year 12 finishing school and doing our own thing, I planned on moving in with Jess, Emma and Taylor, who already had an apartment. I planned on becoming a teacher along with Taylor but she was a grade above us anyway..."Hmm I know what you mean George, I miss them too! Especially Emma, Taylor and Bec," Jess added nodding her head."It's weird to think that this next year is our last huh!" I replied plonking myself on the couch between Harry and Niall whilst Jess sat down next to Louis in the love seat. "Oh well, we'll see them soon," she shrugged, "come to think of it we should probably pack! Christmas is right round the corner.""NO!!" All the boys shouted at once, finally paying attention to our conversation. "Haz babe we need to see family at Christmas! Even if we wanted to stay here my parents wouldn't let me! And... hang on if Christmas is round the corner then what's the date?" I realised that it was my birthday on the 16th and I had no idea how far away that was!"The 14th... holy cow pat!! It's your birthday in two days George!!" Jess squealed at me.I raised my eyebrow at her and she blushed, "holy cow pat Jess? Seriously? Where on earth did you read that word?"She frowned slightly while the boys laughed, "To be honest I have no idea!" I shook my head at her, "Oh hun you are silly."

"Hey, Lou, I gotta tell you something," Harry said suddenly, standing from his spot beside me. Louis shrugged and followed him out of the room.

Harry's POV

An idea formed in my mind as Georgia talked about her birthday and seeing her family for Christmas and when Jess agreed then why not bring them all over here?"Hey, Lou, I gotta tell you something," I stood walking towards the spare bedroom, knowing Louis would follow.

Louis shut the door behind him and sat on the bed, "So, what's up?"

"You know how the girls want to go home for Christmas and Georgia's birthday and we don't want them to?" I asked, pausing as he nodded, "Well, what if we got tickets for all of the girls friends and family to come here?"

Louis grinned at me, "Perfect idea! But why don't we send the jet? Then it wouldn't cost as much."

"Yeah, so all we need to do is find out who are the closest friends... that might be a bit hard!" I scrunched my eye brows together as I thought.

"Well didn't Georgia say she caught up with everyone while she was home? She would have pictures of them and all you would have to do is match the pictures with the contact photo or ask their parents!" Louis said getting excited.

"Ok tonight meet me in the lobby at midnight and we will begin planning everything. We need to get them here on her birthday, so I will take Georgia and Jess out along with Niall; you, Zayn and Liam can collect everyone from the airport and set everything up?" I questioned.

"Yeah that's sounds fantastic!" Louis replied, getting up and walking towards the door.

As we walked back into the room and Georgia looked up at me with a tired expression as she let out a soft yawn which then caused me to yawn, which caused Jess to yawn, then Louis, then Niall, then Jess, then Liam, then Zayn and on it went. Everyone was laughing hard and had tears streaming down their faces. Once we had finally stopped everything settled down into a comfortable silence.