Chapter 10: Goooooooooood Moooooooooooooooorniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggg

two chapters in one day you say? yep!! enjoy ;)

Georgia’s POV

I woke up the next morning still in Harry’s arms, exactly like we had been the night before. All the other boys had gone and I could hear Niall snoring in his room, which was across the hall. I had a giggle at that. I kissed Harry’s cheek and went to my room to change.

I locked the door after me and jumped in the shower really quick then got out and went through my clothes. Not sure what we were doing today I decided to dress casual so I chucked on my underwear and put on some red jeans, a white singlet and a grey hoodie. I left my hair down which was still quite damp and my feet beer and went back into the lounge room.

Harry was still asleep on the couch, I wondered over to wake him up.

“Harry,” I said kissing his nose, he didn’t move.

“Harry,” I said kissing both his cheeks, he began to stir a little.

“Harry,” I said placing a soft kiss on his lips; he began to open his eyes.

“Good morning,” he mumbled pulling me onto the couch with him.

“Umm Harry…” I said nervously.

“Yeah?” he said, opening one eye and looking at me, “SHIT GEORGIA!! DON’T EVER DO THAT!!”

“What? You didn’t like it?” I asked a little sad, I had always had a bit of a crush on Harry.

He pulled me close, “No babe I loved it, you just scared me.”

“Oh, ok,” I said brightly, “now go to your room and get dressed.”

He gave me a questioning look; I sighed and had to explain to him that he had slept on the couch with me by accident. He got up and wondered off so I went to wake Niall who was still snoring in his room, it was extremely annoying. Thankfully he had a room to himself.

I ran into his room jumped onto his bed stood up and began bouncing yelling, “WAKE UP NIALL!!! LOUIS IS STEALING YOUR NANDO’S!!! COME ON WAKE UP YOU LAZY BUTT!!!!”

He rolled over making me fall and I ended up straddling him. He looked up at me in surprise, I wasn’t expecting it so I started back at him with the same expression and we cracked up laughing; that’s how the boys and Jess found us.

I jumped off Niall and ran at them they were all still in their pyjama’s except Harry who was in his boxers. I hugged them all and they hugged me back.

“We heard the yelling and thought someone was dieing so we came running,” Liam explained to me.

I grinned cheekily, “Nope just trying to make Niall wake up.”

I turned to show them that I had succeeded as Niall was trying to find his pants. I had a little fan girl moment when I realised that both Harry and Niall were in their boxers.

“Ok well everything is all cleared up now, go get dressed and then come to my room and I will make breakfast,” I ordered.

Jess’s POV (Jumping to the night before)

After watching ‘Beauty and the Beast’ we all went back to our room to go to bed. I went straight into my room, trying to avoid Louis a little because I wasn’t sure what was going on between us. I got changed into my favourite pyjamas which were black and white zebra shorts and a pink and black long sleeve top. I also pulled on my ugg boots. I went into the kitchen to get a glass of water before bed.

I glimpsed up just as Louis walked in. he walked straight up to me, I took a big gulp of water.

“What’s wrong Jess?” he asked, stroking my cheek.