Chapter 3: staying

hey :) will be uploading the next chapter later on. hope you enjoy this one

Georgia’s POV

Paul ducked around the corner to talk to my mum. From what I know the conversation went like this:

Paul: hello miss

Mum: hello

Paul: is there a problem?

Mum: yes I’m at work and I can’t come and get Georgia, is it possible that she could stay with you until I have finished?

Paul: look I’m not sure let me make some calls and I will see what I can do or yes sure that’s fine.

From what I’m guessing it was the latter option because I could here Paul making another call.

“Harry!” Paul yelled.

“What?” he replied.

“Come here,” he answered.

Harry went off to see what Paul had wanted and came back with my phone.

“Thanks,” I said reaching for it. As he gave it to me our fingers touched and where they had it was tingly, Harry blushed a bit.

“Oooooh,” Louis said, “what’s going on here?”

“Nothing,” Harry and I yelped together. We both blushed a bit more. At that moment, thankfully Paul came back around the corner.

“Ok, looks like you guys have got a new friend for the day,” Paul said.

We all turned and looked at him because no one had any idea what he was talking about.

“Georgia, you’re going to stay with us for the rest of the day until your mother can come and collect you,” Paul said to our dumbstruck expressions.

“Oh wow!” I replied suddenly feeling an awful pain in the back of my head when I tried to sit up, “did I bash my head against something?”

“Uh yeah,” Louise replied, “we weren’t expecting you to pass out so when you did no one got there in time to catch you.”

All the boys winced at the same time which made me giggle.

“Oh crap! I gotta call my friends!” I yelled sitting up rally fast and then clutching my head in pain.

“Here I’ll give you a hand up,” Niall said offering me his hand, I took it and he very gently pulled me up. He then put his arm around my waist and held me quite close and firmly.

As we got the door of the room I turned back to see Harry watching me with a pained expression, I smiled weakly and he beamed at me out of no where.

Harry’s POV

Georgia had given Paul her phone so that he could talk to her mum about something. I sat watching her as she looked out the window at the view. I had to admit I did love Adelaide, it was beautiful here; and so was Georgia. Woah where did that come from?

“Harry,” Paul shouted from around the corner.

“What?” I replied absentmindedly.

“Come here,” he growled back.

Is sighed and got up walking around the corner to see what he wanted. As I saw him I raised my eyebrow at him and he shook his head.

“She has to stay for a bit longer,” Paul stated, “what do you want to do about it?”

“I want her to stay,” I replied eagerly.

He raised an eyebrow at me and I just shrugged, “she seems nice,”