Chapter 9: to the hotel!

New part!!! please do enjoy

Georgia’s POV

We were complete idiots in the car, waving out the window and yelling things to random people. Every time we stuck our heads out the window Paul would yell, “Get your bloody heads back in this car!” which only mad us laugh harder. When we pulled up to the hotel it became louder and we hit a wall of fans. It was manic.

The driver pulled up out the front of the hotel and Paul gave us the ground rules of getting inside, “Georgia, Jess keep your heads down,” he told us, and I started to pout and Jess nodded her head, “unless you don’t want to,” he said with a sigh.

Paul was beginning to learn that I was not one to do as she was told, “And boys try to stay together, and Louis, don’t be too stupid thanks.”

We all laughed and Louis gave Paul an innocent look, “Me? Be stupid? I would never!”

As he finished he tried to stand up and bashing his head on the roof of the car and then looked at us sheepishly, we completely lost it, Niall and I even fell out of our seats. Jess cooed at him and patted his head kissing it better.

Paul sighed, “Let’s get this over with then.”

We all piled out of the car and the fans noticed of course, I began to blow people kisses and the boys noticed and started doing the same. Jess just stood to the side shaking her head at us, along with Liam.

“Thank you, thank you!” I fake wept, “I love you all!”

The boys and Jess cracked up laughing; I had to admit the fans gave me a few strange looks. As the boys went off to do their stuff like pictures and autograph I had an idea. Every time I saw one of the boys having I picture I would photo bomb them, I told Jess and she joined in as well. It was funny until the fans noticed and by that time we were basically at the door and went into the hotel. All the boys noticed me bombing the photos so they just laughed pretty hard. Turns out they had snapped pictures of us doing it to them.

“Well come on, we all have to go to our rooms and unpack,” Paul ordered us.

“Are you guys thinking what I’m thinking?” I asked mischievously. Jess simply looked confused.

“Yeah of course!” Louis yelled.

“Oh not this please,” Liam begged.

“Last time you did this it wrecked my hair!” Zayn whinged.

“LET’S DO THIS!” Niall yelled.

“Ready, steady-,” I said.

“NO!!” Paul bellowed.

“GOOOOO!!!!!” I yelled.

Louis, Niall and I ran in all different directions, laughing like maniacs. The games had begun. We were playing hotel chasey. I ran around a corner and slammed into Harry, and before I could fall flat on my bum he caught my arm and held me to his chest for a minute. I couldn’t help but stare into his amazing green eyes.

“Hey,” he mumbled. I flashed him a cheeky grin.

“Hey,” I said flirtatiously, “you want to know something?”

Harry nodded vigorously, “you’re…IT!!”

I pushed away from him and ran down another corridor.

“No fair!!” Harry yelled after me. I turned around when I got to the corner stuck my tongue out and slapped my butt.

Jess’s POV

The car ride to the hotel was hilarious. We all sat in the back of a van and every time we saw someone walking by we would stick our heads out of the window and waved to them like maniacs. Paul kept telling us off but we couldn’t help it, it was so funny!!