Chapter 20: When the lads take you clubbing

Harry’s POV

The girls had locked themselves in Georgia’s room all day, giving me and the lads a chance to muck around like we used to. We ended up just staying in and watching movies but we still had loads of fun. It was amazing. I mean don’t get me wrong, hanging out with the girls was great but with the lads it was just different.

The girls finally emerged from Georgia’s roo and the lads and I wanted to go clubbing.

“We wanna go clubbing!” Louis yelled to them. Jess looked up and almost crapped her pants and Georgia laughed and nodded.

“Coolies, shall we go get ready then?” Georgia asked from her doorway, she was still in her pyjamas and it was almost seven o’clock at night.

“Sounds good, meet in the lobby in half an hour?” Liam asked from where he was sitting.

The girls nodded their heads and left the flat. I assumed they were going to Louis’s to get clothes for Jess. They can be such…girls sometimes.

Georgia’s POV

Jess and I had the greatest muck around day ever, it was great. We just watched movies and laughed a lot. It was fantastic and now the boys wanted to go clubbing, Jess and I decided to keep it simple and just wear shorts and a nice shirt. Jess had on light blue denim shorts that folded up at mid-thigh and a loose blue sleeveless button up shirt with a black singlet underneath. I braided her hair to the side for her and chucked her a pair of silver flats. She looked gorgeous. I also lent her my favourite necklace which was a long silver chain and a walnut sixed blue stone and a little silver leaf.

I had on faded denim cut-off shorts and a black crop top that showed off my flat tummy. I also pulled on a grey jacket that sat way past my short and then I just put on some simple black high-heeled ankle boots.

I think I looked pretty god-damn amazing and I towered over Jess a bit. I shoved my phone in my back pocket and ushered Jess out of the door. We walked to the elevator and made our way down to the lobby. The boys didn’t notice us until we were right next to them. I yawned and gave Harry a hug.

“Hey babes,” I said talking to everyone.

“Hey Georgie!” they all called back. I let go of Harry and smiled at everyone. My new friends that were gorgeous and amazing and I loved very much.

Harry reached out and laced out fingers together. I smiled at him and we walked out to the car. We drove for about 10 minutes to a secluded club. When we made it in I admit I don’t remember much, I did have a few to many drinks.

The best thing to remember though was that I walked in on Harry having sex with some random girl. Yes in the back of the clubs they had rooms for that stuff and yes I knew it was Harry because as I opened the door he looked straight at me. I simply turned at walked out.

I walked out of the room, out of the club, caught a taxi to his house, booked a flight, packed my bags and left.

I walked out of his life.