Chapter 27: Surprise?

Okay so i know it has been forever and i'm super duper sorry but i lost my inspiration to write for a while but i did just sit for almost two hours to complete this chapter so please enjoy it and leave a comment if u want :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jess's POV

I woke up the next morning to an empty space beside me. I yawned and dragged my fingers through my hair, pulling strands away from my face. I yawned rubbing my eyes and noticing there was something stick to my forehead.

Good morning babe, hope you slept well! Harry and Niall are taking you and Georgia out shopping today, have lots of fun!

I will see you later tonight,

Love you,

Lou xx

I rolled my eyes and shuffled into the kitchen. I skulled some apple juice out of the fridge and went to have a shower. I quickly showered and went to my over-filled suitcase to find something half decent to wear out today. I decided on some faded dark jeans, a plain white singlet, my charcoal jacket with some black ugg boots. I shoved some grey gloves and a white beanie into my bag for later.

I poured myself a glass of apple juice, I sipped my juice and searched for the present I had bought Georgia for her birthday. I found it under a pile of clothes, I had gotten her a stuffed penguin. It was blue and had big purple eyes. It was about 30 centimetres tall and was extremely fuzzy.

I finished my glass of juice and placed my glass in the sink. I threw my bag over my shoulder and tucked the penguin under my arm and went down to Harry's flat. I knocked on the door and waited impatiently for someone to answer the door.

Georgia's POV

The next morning I decided to be creative in the way I got out of bed so I fell out. It was really funny because Harry thought I had seriously hurt myself but realistically I rolled around on the floor laughing before I could move. I jumped up from the floor and back onto the bed.

"Hey Harry, guess what?" I whispered in his ear.

"Hmm what's that?" he replied, still half asleep.

"It's my birthday today," I whispered back, kissing his ear and leaving the room. I walked into the kitchen, putting some bread in the toaster. I cross to the fridge and take out the butter. Arms wrap around my waist and a face nuzzles into my neck.

"Happy birthday babe," he whispered to me, kissing my cheek. I poked my tongue out at him and spun to face him.

"Soo, what are we doing today?" I asked, as he released me from his grasp to finish making my breakfast.

"Well Niall and I are taking you and Jess shopping and then we will come back her for a quiet night with the lads," he replied nonchalantly. I nodded and buttered my toast.

"Hey Haz?" I asked, he murmured a response, "Say bread 'till I stay stop."

He frowned, but complied, "Bread, bread, bread, bread, bread, bread, bread, bread, bread, bread, bread, bread, bread, bread, bread, bread, bead, bread, bre-,"

"STOP," I cut him off, "Now what comes out of a toaster?"

"Bread," he replies simply, before frowning, "No wait I mean toast!"

"Uh huh, sure you did babe," I giggled, but was interrupted my someone knocking on the door, "Go answer the door while I get ready."

He skipped off to the front door, sending my a wink as he left the kitchen. I shook my head and made me way to Harry's bedroom. Yes, if you were wondering I had finally got the guts to move in so now all my crap was shoved in with his stuff. The room was slightly trashed... it had nothing to do with me, all of my stuff was packed away neatly. Harry was a neat freak everywhere else in his flat, except his bedroom. I didn't mind though, my room was equally a trashed at home.