Chapter 8: now arriving Brisbane

So here's the new chapter!! Enjoy :)

Jess’s POV

The flight was actually really fun. We mucked about quite a bit, we decided to play truth or dare to begin with.

“Can I go first please, please, please, please!?!?” Louis yelped clinging onto my hand on his knees begging me for the hundredth time.

“Louis I said yes the first ten times you asked me!!!” I replied trying to act exasperated but ended up giggling at him.

“Yay!! Now everyone sit in a circle and we can begin,” he yelled clapping like a little kid about to do arts and crafts, we all shook our heads and laughed at him.

 “Okay let the games begin,” Louis said evilly, Georgia gulped dramatically and everyone had a giggled until Louis shot them daggers.

“JESS!” Louis screamed in my ear, “I choose you!”

“I’M NOT A POKEMON!!” I yelled back, everyone cracked up laughing, even Paul, being the tuff guy he was that surprised me, “but anyway I pick dare.”

“I dare you to do a cartwheel on the plane!!” Louis yelled.

“But I suck at doing cartwheels,” I yelped back at him.

“I know!! And you’re a cheerleader too!!This will be good,” Louis told the others, Georgia sat laughing her head off trying to breath. She was leaning against Harry like usual, he needs to get his act together and ask her out because knowing Georgia if he doesn’t do it soon she will ask him. But anyways back to the games. I stuck my tongue out at him and told them to clear out of the way. I walked to one end of the plane to do a little run up before I attempted my death trap of a dare.

It was funny actually I managed to do a perfect cartwheel until it got to the landing bit where I stood for al of three seconds and went tumbling to the ground. I stuck my tongue out at them rubbing my bum where I had landed hard.

 Georgia lost it so much more that she was lying flat on her back shaking and clapping, she made no noise at all and she had tears streaming down her face. Her reaction made everyone die of laughter (not literally) but eventually she sat back up and gave us all a ‘what?’ look making us laugh some more.

“My turn,” I hollered, “ZAYN!”

I jumped onto his lap looking into his eyes, “truth or dare?” I asked with puppy-dog eyes.

“Umm dare,” he answered. I did think he was going to pick dare so I looked to Georgia for help. She smiled evilly and whispered the dare in my ear. I laughed at it and told him.

“I dare you to go without a mirror for…a week,” I said, they boys hollered with laughter and Zayn visibly paled as I said it. Georgia seemed to swell with pried at her evil mind.

As the game went on we all managed to injure ourself so Paul and Louise made us stop before we broke bones.

Louise showed Georgia and I all my new clothes and the boys made me put on a fashion show for them, we agreed of course and strutted our stuff from one end of the plane trying to keep a straight faces; the boys thought that was hilarious and wanted to try. Not surprisingly I really like what Louis had chosen. It was a classic Louis look but made feminine it was a white shirt with red horizontal stripes, bright green pants and a pair of red TOMS. It just so happened that Louis was wearing the same thing so we took a picture and tweeted it. A lot of the fans were confused and thought we were going out so we had to explain the no were weren’t going out and that we were just friends and yes it’s o lot like the picture of Lou and El in the coca cola pyjamas.