Incubus

I decided to spend my day off in the library as usual, book and knowledge putting their talons in me once again. I found my place by the fire with a book, much like two days earlier, only this time I wasn't interrupted by Jimin. This time I fell asleep with the book on my chest. When I woke up the incubus was browsing the shelves near by.

Yoongi: Sorry I woke you darling.

Me: You didn't wake me up, I woke up myself.

He still was looking at his book. I fixed myself and sat up more, yawning. He closed his book and looked at me, walking forward.

Yoongi: Flower, is it true you slept with those unworthy competitors?

Me: W-well I-

Yoongi: It is...

He pressed his hand to his face, he was clearly not happy about it. After all I think all of them were disappointed in me.

Yoongi: Well, I guess I will just have to fix that won't I.

Me: B-but you'll kill me!

Yoongi: Don't worry my flower, I can turn my powers off~

He grabbed my hand pulling up to him. His smirk and eyes full of lust.

Yoongi: I'm going to steal you away to my room my flower, from there you won't be able to leave for a while~

Me: I-I-

Yoongi: Unless you'd like to do it here? Out where all those dirty boys can see you? Perhaps the dinning room then?

Me: N-No! I don't want-

Yoongi: Shhh, enough talking~....I want to see what those pretty lips can do other than talk and temp~

He led me by the hand to his bed room which, much like Jks, was dark, but he had purple accents here and there. The windows were covered by curtains. His bed was massive, it still amazes me how big all of their beds were. He sat me on the bed and stood in front of me. He put his hands on his knees so he was looking at me in my eyes.

Yoongi: Even though this won't be your first time, it will be time to remember for you my flower.

He made sure to make the word MY be the loudest thing he said. He smirked and grabbed my hand again. From there he led me to a room, it was the bathroom.

Yoongi: Inside you'll find a dress, put it on for me flower and come back out.

He opened the door and led me inside. He closed the door and I was now left looking at it's other side. His bathroom was just as dark as his room, a light purple dress hung on the towel rack. It was more like a scrap of fabric held up by a tie that went around my neck. My sides were showing, and if I move to walk the flaps at the front expose my legs a lot more than I'd like but after all, I'm sure I wouldn't be wearing this long. I opened the door, he was undoing his tie, he always dressed so formally. I had only seen him in comfy clothes one time. He saw that I was out of the bathroom and smirked, scanning the dress that I wore.

Yoongi: Mmm, you know, that is a traditional dress from my kingdom. Except, usually....it's not see through~

I look down the dress didn't appear to be see through but I'm sure he could see right through it if he wanted to.

Yoongi: No matter, come here my flower~

I walked to him, my face remaining red and hot. When I was right in front of him, he grabbed my hands again. He placed them on the first button of his shirt.

Yoongi: Undo it for me~

I blush, but start to unbutton the first two buttons. He stops me.

Yoongi: Slower...