Prologue

In this dimension,
I've never existed.
Upon, meeting you
I promised to give you warmth.
The warmth you needed to grow up,
"Your father is alive, Jennette do you want to be with your father?"
"No, I don't want my father- only you! Please don't leave me!"
"What about your adopted family?"
"Please don't leave me alone, Uncle Roger is scary!"
Feeling loved for once.

X

"So, your saying that; the rulers tried to rebalance the dimension over and over again? But, every time the rulers tried to mend it, it snaps in half?"

Sung Jin-woo, let a sign escape from his lips. As he leaned back on the soft sofa while, crossing his arms, feeling puzzled.

"Well, that was the problem for instance; the black magic, the curses, and the storyline disruption. These things cause the story, 'The lovely princess' to collapse under the pressure."

Rubbing his temples in frustration, he unfolded his arms and placing his right arm on the arm rest. While leaning his face into his hand.

"Why do you even need me to go into that specific dimension, when you have the power to mend it?"

"Well, like I said that is the only dimension- we're unable to fix."

The ruler let out a nervous chuckle.
Sung Jin-woo looked at him very seriously.

"Well before, I send you to the dimension; I want you to read this book to get a clear visual of the entire timeline!"

The ruler cheerfully laughed out as clapped his hands together.

Sung Jin-woo leaned forward to pick up the book that was pushed his direction. Picking it up he read, "The lovely princess."

"How the fuck, am I supposed to fit in this book?"

Sung Jin-woo, stated as he proceeded to open the book and read it.

"Well there is a slight problem; all the rulers are sending you with all their powers combined because it takes a lot of effort to try to mend that specific dimension back."

The ruler said as he lifted his right hand up to point his pointer finger out to draw a circle.

When he drew the circle continuelously it started to form a small opening. He tried his best to widen it but, to his failure he grasp his right hand in pain.

"See what I'm talking about? The effort to try and do this is hurting my arm veins! Look at my arm muscles!"

The ruler exclaimed as he brought his right arm out to flex, as he brought he left arm up to point at his non-existent muscle bulge.

Sung Jin-woo looked at his flabby arm muscles as if he were a blobfish.

"Say when I get sent to, 'The lovely princess' will I be an existing character or I will have to take on a different appearance?"

Sung Jin-woo said, as he kept reading the book and flipped to the next page.

"That's actually a good question! Well you are actually going to be a non-existent character within the book! And we don't know if it's best to change appearances but, I will say change it."

Sung Jin-woo hummed as he looked up to see the ruler stop flexing.

"There is bad new, and good news. Which one do you want to hear first?"

The ruler heard his phone nofication, he picked it up to only nervously chuckle out the words.

"Either one is fine."