(2) Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Jennette's dreams to see Sung Jin-woo.

A/N: Basically Jennette meeting the real him, and getting used to him. Also getting to know each other.

X

Jennette slept in Nox's bed that night, crying herself to sleep.

Her hot, wet tears dried when she let them run down her face constantly; her red, swollen pink eyes, along with her red tinted nose.

She hugged her knees, letting her arms catch her chin that rested on her knees. She buried her head down onto her knees more, biting her bottom lip in frustration and pain.

Deep down inside, she hated Brothers Nox for what he did- left her alone forever.

But all her vented up anger died down, everytime she imagined his face.

His eyes that held her entire world into his grasps, the cool grey eyes that had a hint off violet when the light reflected off of it.

His neat, black hair that was always messy in days where he struggled to keep himself unpresentable.

His smile that lighted up her while world; everything had it's own meaning.

Especially his warm, loving hug that always made her frustration disappear Everytime he embraced her.

His voice that was like the never ending honey, that would be pouring down into a large vast bowl.

Her life depended on him so, much that she was willing to go anywhere with him but, now that he was gone. She didn't want to be a burden to the other's.

Especially her older brother Ijekiel.

That boy was the type to worry about someone else; but he would never show what he was actually doing.

Though he would often take care of Jennette while Nox was away.

.
.
.
.
Dreamscape

Her eyes blinked open to a bright light; the sun was glaring down upon her- which she felt warm.

She sat up from the comfy bed, that didn't look like her's nor, anything in this room looked like the Obelian empire.

It looked almost as if it's someone else's room.

"Your awake."

She whipped her head towards to the sound; only to see the man in her last dream.

He leaned into the door frame; crossing his arms together- while he looked at her with his cold, yet beautiful eyes.

"Y-y-your brothe-"

"My real name is Sung Jin-woo."

Jennette's eyes widened, she didn't expect this, nor did she learn any of this last time.

"But, you're-"

Jennette nervously tried to say out only to be cut off again.

"-Yes, I lied to you this entire time. Are you angry?"

Sung Jin-woo walked towards Jennette and sat next to her; he closed his eyes and lowered his head down towards his lap.

His arms was propped on his lap, he extended his arms outwards and held both his hands together.

"You- I- No, I'm not angry at you...... Just sad..."

Jennette stated out as she leaned her head on Sung Jin-woo's shoulder.

His shoulder was not comfortable but, the more she stayed there, the more it felt comfortable.

.
.
.
.

"You should probably go now, your about to wake up soon."

Sung Jin-woo says as he held both Jennette's shoulders and pushes her away from him.

But, she never pulled away, she stayed glued by Sung Jin-woo's side like a baby who's sleeping with it's mother.

She heard Sung Jin-woo sigh as he stopped pushing her away.

Bringing both his hands up to hold Jennette's face up so, she could look at him.

"I need to go now....."

"!-"

Her arms accidentally loosens upon his long black trench coat.

He managed to pry her off and push her backwards towards the open violet portal.

Falling.

I'm falling.

My head hurts, my eyes hurts.

Somebody help me!

It HURTS so much, I want brother Nox!

I want brother Sung Jin-woo!

.
.
.
.
.

*Cough*
*Cough*

She falls off the bed with a loud thud, chocking in air.

She tried inhaling long breathes but, he body wouldn't correspond to anything that she's saying.

She felt as if her brain was being split in half, the pain from the falling hurts.

Her ears were ringing very loudly until, her vision was starting to become blurry.

The necklace around her neck was suddenly pried off and, being held into Jennette's hands tightly.

"......save.....me...."

With her last cough, she saw someone.

A black foggy figure knelt down towards her.

The person's eyes glowed a bright, blue jeweled hue to them.

The last thing Jennette heard before, knocking out was,

"Don't cry, I'm back."

X