~•|SPECIAL TWO|•~

~•|SPECIAL CHAPTER TWO: Jennette after the day Sung Jin-woo had left FOREVER|•~

A/N: Just a head's up warning this would make you cry, so dry all your tears first.

X

~•|The day he left me|•~

It was one rainy day,
The thunder cracked throughout-
The sky.

The light so bright,
Made it like the Sun.

The room so empty yet,
Filled with furniture;
Made no movements.

He was gone,
Brother Jin-woo was gone.

"Why did he leave me?"

She would often question herself,
Til this day; she was unsure.

Though several years,
Had passed since that-
DAY.

-Jennette's poem to the disappeared

X

She opened her eyes to the loud booming thunder outside, the rain was harshly hitting the glass as if it was angry at her.

Jennette propped herself up, from the reoccurring nightmares that awaits her every night.

She sat up, to hug her knee's her body was shaking under the moonlight that flickered with every strike from the thunder.

She tried to block the sound using her hands; her hair disheveled, they clung to her wet, tears that spilled down her cheeks- like the blood that spilled from the wounds from the cut.

Her eyes were still soft, but it was dull.

Her jeweled eyes, no longer shinned like an immature, naive child that clung to her brother.

Now here eyes were full of knowledge, it held up all the chains that hid all the pain and despair that leaked out of it.

She dropped her hands that was covering her ears onto the soft, bed mattress.

Her back hunched forward and down towards her slightly bent knees.

The hot, tears were falling out of her eyes non-stop like diamonds being thrown onto the dark, dirty floor.

*Hic*
*Sniff*

She chocked out in pain, her heart couldn't handle it anymore.

So she let it go, all the vent up stress from the departure of Sung Jin-woo made her cry out loudly during that nights Storm.

"WAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

She cried out loudly as if she was the only person in the world, not caring if Athanasia or any of her family members were hearing her cry.

But, Jennette wass grateful for the storm that struck hard today- because today was the day Sung Jin-woo had left her.

Her heart was in pain, her ribs were crushing down onto her lungs; cutting off her air circulation to correctly go in and out.

Her face was tinted red from all the crying, her eyes blurred from all the tears that spilled down.

".....W-why..... Why did he leave me?......."

She founded herself to chock out in pain as the crushing feeling was spreading throughout her body.

Her head pounded from the throbbing pain in her chest- her eyes felt like it was going to pop out her eye sockets.