(2) Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Destruction of black magic, the culprit is not Anastasia!

The ending of his life.

A/N: Wao, the ending of the story is actually coming closer and closer with each word I spill out.
.
.
.
.

Black magic is like water,
Dark water is like dirt.

People who uses it;
Causes themselves to rot.

Thus, is why he is trash,
Which is why he is nothing.

He is just a bug,
Nothing more,
Nothing less.

Such trash shall not exist.

You may be killed in a matter,
.
.
.

Of seconds...
- Sung Jin-woo

X

Jennette opened her eyes to a warm feeling around her.

She turns her head slowly to the side to see nothing but, empty space next to her.

'I was seeing things?....'

Jennette's head was throbbing in pain; the pounding was harsh enough to make her eyes feel like it was going to pop out of it's sockets.

She propped her arms under her body to push herself up to sit on the bed but, her arms felt like noddles.

She crashed back onto the bed, her face hitting the soft, warm mattress.

Her eyes were squeezed shut, the pain was spreading throughout her body.

Nothing felt right anymore.

She doesn't feel like herself anymore.

'I want to see brother Jin-woo.....'

The tears were starting to leak out her half-opened eyes.

Her vision was blurry, but clear enough to see someone opening the door.

The light, footsteps that was as silent as the night sky.

The figure approached her, and bent down towards her level, reaching his/ her hand out to push the strands of hair covering her face.

She tried to look up towards him but, her eyes was glued shut to each other.

"It won't hurt anymore...... I promised."

Suddenly the pain disappears when he touched her.

"A-ah?-"

She couldn't see him nor, feel his hands that were touching her forehead.

The burning sensation throughout her body was slowly dying down, until nothing was left.

The pounding pain in her head was gone, like magic.

Her eyes felt as if it's not going to fall out.

Her limbs wasn't feeling like noddles anymore, she felt safe and loved by her brother again.

She opened her mouth to say something or even try to make a sound but, she was hushed by brother Jin-woo.

His voice that was smooth like silk.

He hummed softly to her- the music he hummed for her was the song he always hummed to her when it's her bed time.

The song made her feel safe, as if nobody in the world could hurt her anymore.

She felt the strength to fight back the pain and frustration that was all pent up inside her body.

Her thin, small, fragile hands made it's way up to Sung Jin-woo's hand that was infront of her.

Holding his hand into hers, as she snuggled into his cold palms, countering the hot feeling in her head.

The heat was no more by them but, something made her feel wary, she smelt blood.

She smelled blood on brother Jin-woo; Jennette was sure if it was his or someone else's.

But she knew it was something good that he did for her.

She knew Sung Jin-woo all her life; she knew that he wouldn't harm another person.

What she did know was that, he would kill someone who hard made Jennette cry.

She lowered her eyes to stare at the hands that were motionless on the bed sheets.

Then she looked where the arm was traveling towards, reaching the part of his shoulder.

Jennette saw a small tug on his lips, but even then it wasn't really visible to the naked eyes.

'What happened while he was away?....'.

The question echoed in her head, begging for answers which she never got from him.

'Maybe I could ask, but I'm to afraid.... What would he say?'

She nibbled on her bottom lip, while thinking deeply about her true feeling about the blood on him.

She watched him, as he closed his eyes; the smile on his lips washing off; his face was now neutral.

"If I told you, that I killed someone; would you want me to disappear?"

Sung Jin-woo says, as he made no movements to move around.

Jennette on the other hand flinched at how cold his voice was now; it was so cold that she felt like she could tense up in his gaze.

But nothing happened to her, he didn't move nor, say a word.

She was truly scared but, she quickly shook her head as if she were to denying that she had not poisoned a princess.

.
.
.
.

X